PDA

View Full Version : 2 In, 2 Out

BrayUnknowns
27/02/2007, 9:11 AM
Stephen Hurley from UCD and a striker from Arklow Town has signed on for the coming season (he spent some time with Waterford i think), although The Star says Hurley has signed on loan for the season but our web site says nothing about the loan deal.

Wayne Byrne and Brian Gartland have signed for Shelbourne, again i don't know wether it is on loan or if they have gone from the club ? Seriously hop it's out on loan, 2 very very good young players who would benifit from going out on loan.

http://www.braywanderers.ie/content/view/748/

Seagull
27/02/2007, 3:19 PM
Think Shels signed Ciaran Ryan too, thought he'd packed it in?

BrayUnknowns
27/02/2007, 4:06 PM
Are you serious ? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

John83
28/02/2007, 1:27 PM
Hurley's a good signing for you. He plays midfield, either in the middle or on the right.

BrayUnknowns
28/02/2007, 2:01 PM
Hurley's a good signing for you. He plays midfield, either in the middle or on the right.

He'll be used on the right hand side of midfield, Centre will be filled with Caffo, Cawley, Foxy, Cousins, Duggan or Kenny.

But your right, he's a good signing, impressed by him when ive seen him play. A wicklow lad as well which makes it and even better signing, the more local lads the better. Isn't McWalter from Wicklow ?

Student Mullet
28/02/2007, 2:07 PM
Isn't McWalter from Wicklow ?Hands off.

DmanDmythDledge
28/02/2007, 2:08 PM
Isn't McWalter from Wicklow ?
Donegal AFAIK. He's out injured until July anyway.

Hulsey
28/02/2007, 2:20 PM
Ryaner to shels. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha. Great that someone who isn't even close to good enough for us will probably be a starter for shels.

Superhoops
28/02/2007, 5:37 PM
Donegal AFAIK. He's out injured until July anyway.

He lives in Wicklow Town (or did, his family still lives there), played for St.Pat's. GAA when they won the county championship in 2004.

superfrank
28/02/2007, 7:20 PM
Ryaner to shels. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha. Great that someone who isn't even close to good enough for us will probably be a starter for shels.
I'm just glad we shifted him.

Hulsey
01/03/2007, 12:32 AM
I'm just glad we shifted him.

And not a minute to soon. Wheres Stevo the gull trying to defend ryaner now :D

dublinwanderer
01/03/2007, 1:09 PM
ye wher is stevothegull these days?????? stevo wher are you!!!

glad got rid of ryaner...

wha is the name of the striker from arklow we signed???

BrayUnknowns
01/03/2007, 3:22 PM
Gavin Doyle AFAIK

Poor Student
01/03/2007, 9:42 PM
Donegal AFAIK.

Definitely not. He's a Wiclow man.

Stevo Da Gull
06/03/2007, 3:47 PM
ye wher is stevothegull these days?????? stevo wher are you!!!

I'm still here, coming to the end of my mock exams at the moment. Last exam is this Thursday so I will be going Derry:) I hope that Gartland and Byrne are only gone on loan.

I reckon that some of the predictions on here for the season are a bit high, obviously we're all expecting us to do better than last season (a cup final would be nice as well!;) ) (I konw that there's a different thread for this but I'm actually `studying goegraphy` at the moment so I dont have the time to split this message:cool:) )