PDA

View Full Version : Peadar's Predicitons

BohsPartisan
27/02/2007, 8:15 AM
Welcome to Peadar's Predictions, where every week I ask the famous Cork Fan what the latest results indicate for the future of the game.

BP: Peadar, the first round of Setanta games has come and gone. What do you think the results of these games tell us about the season to come?

Peadar: Well BohsPartisan, there were some very interesting results. I think its pretty obvious that after their 1-0 defeat to Linfield that Drogheda are going to struggle with relegation. If they concede loads of goals and don't score enough they're on a one way ticket to division one...and back!
I was very impressed with Linfield who I predict will make the group stages of the Champions' League and henceforth be invited to join the Premiership. Conor Downey looks a bit like Wayne Rooney so he'll probably go to Man Utd. at the end of the season.
Pats 3-0 win against Portadown is a good sign for them. If they win every game 3-0 they'll win the league. Joseph Ndo might score some of those goals.
Cork City will struggle this year. We drew 0-0 last night but Dungannon are no Aberdeen. We'll be saved from relegation though as Drogheda will finish below us.
Derry City will finish third.

BP: Thank's for those words of wisdom Peadar.
Join us next time for more "Peadar's Predictions"!

Peadar
27/02/2007, 9:14 AM
Derry City will finish third.

Who will Derry finish third behind?
They'll finish first, if you don't find a consistant striker.
They'll finish second, if you do.

Pats flatter to decieve. They'll fade away in the second third of the season. 4th place would be an achievement for them.