Myler 6 mins
Fabio 71 mins

Draws tomorrow night would be great.

tapo drog
21/12/2002, 5:01 AM
happy days

DrogMan
21/12/2002, 11:09 AM
Well what a great win. We played absolutley brilliant again. The defence was solid as a rock and I have to say that I take back all what I said about leaving Fabio out, he played a blinder. Bray had a bit more of the ball than us but they created nothing from it apart from one decent chance from Byrne in the first half where Rogers made a good save. Andy Mylers goal was a great finish, a lovely strike with the outside of his boot and then Fabio's goal was a cracker. Put through by Dempsey and then Fabio finished from just inside the box with his LEFT FOOT!!! We are defo staying up for now, BRING ON THE REST, we'll beat'em all :D

Cosmo
21/12/2002, 11:36 AM
Yeah great win. We thoroughly deserved it - if we beat ucd were definitely staying up!!!

As for all of harrys doubters a few weeks ago on the old mb - eggs on faces I think!! He got it spot on (again) lastnight.

FAO : Drogman, please leave the drogphone at home with the drogmobile next time!!

DrogMan
21/12/2002, 12:34 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.........................em NO ;)

WindmillWarrior
23/12/2002, 8:54 AM
A super display, a super evening by the sea.
The team really came out fighting. Bray didn't know what hit them, it was great to see. I was a little worried that we weren't more than 1 up at half time though, such was our dominance. Bray did come back at us strongly in the second half but our defence stood strong and we never really looked like conceding.
The second goal was a joy to behold, counter attacking football at its best.
Btw well done to all the Drog fans who attended, you were great, fairly shut the Bray lot up. Before the game even started Bray were singing "going down" at us! Fools!