PDA

View Full Version : City Panto at Dalymount

pete
20/12/2002, 10:58 AM
Was embarishing watching city last night.

Completely out classed by a Bohs team who barely need to try in the first half.
City had some control of the ball in the 2nd half when both bohs forwards off injured but bohs knew they had the game won easily.

I feel sorry for anyone who travelled for the game.

Deccie was partially the blame for the 2nd goal but then again he is 37 (doesn't turn very quickely) & marking the top goal scorer in the country for the last few years.

I'm not picking on Billy but i thought he was sh!te again, failed to beat players, failed to put in any crosses of note, corners were abismal & lost the ball too many times.

Murray has been playing alongside Deccie for too long as he not hoofing the ball.

Greg is having a storming season, possible best passer of the ball which continues to bemuse me why he doesn't start in the middle of the pitch every game.

Stephen Keeny said city played well in the 2nd half but don't be fooled as although we had possession still failed to create a decent scoring chance.

btw Liam gave the away fans a few claps as he walked past, think i saw Lennox give a few looks towards anyone shouting 'Murphy Out' to shut them up.

Been a while since i've gone to a game with virtually no expectation of any sort of result.

:( :rolleyes:

paudie
20/12/2002, 11:09 AM
I suppose we were lucky to get a draw after the run around Bohs gave us in the first half at the Box so we were hardly going to get away with it twice.

It's sad to hear that Deccie looked out of his depth again.

patsh
20/12/2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by pete
btw Liam gave the away fans a few claps as he walked past, think i saw Lennox give a few looks towards anyone shouting 'Murphy Out' to shut them up.
:( :rolleyes:
I wonder does this mean that no matter what way the season ends, Liam will still be in charge next April?
:(

pete
20/12/2002, 11:27 AM
Well we got pounded for the whole game in Dalymount earlier in the season -> no idea how got a point out of.

Got pounded for spells of the game at the cross but deseradly hung on with 10 men for a point.

Bohs won at a canter last night, reasonable enough 2500-3000 crowd for Bohs.

:(

James
20/12/2002, 8:21 PM
should have come into the bohs bar afterwards
alot more fun in there :)