PDA

View Full Version : Fanzine

Gareth Williams
12/07/2001, 4:16 PM
Hi. If anyone is interested in contibuting to an all new City fanzine contact me at the below e mail. I can confirm that there has been a lot of talk concerning it and this time it certainly isn't idle speculation. So if your interested contact me at

GARETHW@DOL.IE.

CHEERS.

Gerry Desmond
12/07/2001, 4:20 PM
...how it goes Gareth. I'll plug the fanzine in the programme if you get it off the ground. (Honestly).
Gerry

yan
12/07/2001, 11:37 PM
hi,
i was apart of the last cork city fanzine so u can count me in if u need help,
email me at i_oconnell19@hotmail.com

fonzi
15/07/2001, 8:57 PM
well im just the best in the world at every thing so youll be needing me
im the best
no doubt about it
im great..........

fonzi
15/07/2001, 8:58 PM
well im just the best in the world at every thing so youll be needing me
im the best
no doubt about it
im great..........
dowch_boy@hotmail.com
and ask forKing Seamus Of Intellagence(ha ha ha)

Gareth Williams
02/08/2001, 11:41 AM
We are coming to the final stages of issue one which will be available for the Boez match on aug 19, but if anyone is still interested we are still interested in hearing from you.

If you have something to write mail me at

Garethw@DOL.ie

Cheers......

James
02/08/2001, 5:22 PM
Hi gareth,

yea I'm interested in getting involved if thats allright
check your mail for details

james

Gareth Williams
03/08/2001, 11:41 AM
Thanks for what you posted to me but for some reason i can't open attachments in my e mail, it all come out in code. Maybe if you can try it in my other address.

Cheers.

Gareth Williams
02/04/2003, 8:12 PM
Isnt it funny how only one of the above people EVER contributed anything to the fanzine ever?

Jsut found this thread. Oh the nostalgia.

pineapple stu
03/04/2003, 1:47 PM
Originally posted by Gareth Williams
We are coming to the final stages of issue one which will be available for the Boez match on aug 19.

Jayz - yez have a lot to learn about running a fanzine - yez are playing us on the 19th! :D

If yez are coming up to Belfield for the UCD match, there's the small matter of the fanzine football league - the current champions of Ireland are STIG. If yez can get a team of 5 together and are up for an hour's indoor, give us a shout in the next weeks or so and we can book the court for the Saturday some time.

Good luck with the fanzine.

Schumi
03/04/2003, 1:55 PM
You probably should look at the year on that first post!

pineapple stu
03/04/2003, 2:04 PM
Doh! :o :o

Jayz, some people do have little to be doing with their time other than look through 2 years' worth of posts!

Anyway, the offer of the football game still stands!

Troy.McClure
04/04/2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
If yez are coming up to Belfield for the UCD match, there's the small matter of the fanzine football league - the current champions of Ireland are STIG. If yez can get a team of 5 together and are up for an hour's indoor, give us a shout in the next weeks or so and we can book the court for the Saturday some time.

Anyone up for that? Id be available, so can we get 4 others so City can whoop these nerds around? I've seen them play, they're cr@p, honest ;) :D ... especially Schumi :o

Schumi
04/04/2003, 12:37 PM
When did you see me play? :confused:

I'm being stalked by a lecherous lánger. :eek:

SÓC
04/04/2003, 1:48 PM
I'd say nearly everyone who plays in the foot.ie challange cup had contributed to the fanzine.

Why not make it the foot.ie/fanzine cup?

We could even make tomorrows match a European qualifer winner takes all and play STIG type thing :)

Troy.McClure
04/04/2003, 5:05 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
When did you see me play? :confused:

Word on the street/coridor has it anyway. Couldnt play for cr@p so had to write!

I'm being stalked by a lecherous lánger. :eek: [/B]
Shouldnt you be helping that Aberdeen Stu eat leather or something?

PS Theres nothing wrong with being lecherous. Im sure that she ment it in a good way anyway :D

pineapple stu
06/04/2003, 7:35 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
Why not make it the foot.ie/fanzine cup?

We have a name - it's the Fans' Association of Ireland (Supporters Have it Too, Even!) league. It's an acronym...:)

The idea we have is that before every game, fans meet up and have a 5-a-side, and we can each put a bit of money in as entry fees to book courts and buy a trophy, that sort of thing.

Like the European idea, though! The Fanzine Champions' League! We'd be getting massive money to play - at least a tenner a match!:D