PDA

View Full Version : Monaghan People

wexteam
22/02/2007, 5:00 PM
Is there a nice hotel up there, that i can bring the bird to, and then by chance wexford be playing too:)

passinginterest
22/02/2007, 5:05 PM
I sort of tried that approach, I got a lecture on sport not being an important part of life, in fact was told it's irrelevant! Now if she didn't have such wonderful boobies there could be trouble...

Magicme
22/02/2007, 5:31 PM
Yes there are a few really nice hotels here!

The Westenra Arms is in the Centre of the town and is a good place to stay for ease of access to all the rather good pubs and restaurants in the town. Westenra Arms, The Diamond, Monaghan, Co Monaghan Tel: (353) (47) 81517

The Four Season's Hotel is a bit out of the town but is a good spot with a swimming pool, gym etc and a niteclub. www.4seasonshotel.ie

The Hillgrove Hotel is top class with a Beauty Spa, Pool, Hairdressers etc and just on the edge of town. www.hillgrovehotel.com

If you really really really want to spoil her, you should stay in Castle Leslie in Glaslough (about 4 miles outta town) where Paul McCartney got married and the Rolling Stones stayed there b4 too. Its good for Ghost hunters too! http://www.castleleslie.com/

If she is into driving there is the Rally School just outside Monaghan too or horse riding in Glaslough (at Castle Leslie!), loads to do really, but the shopping isnt great!