-Interpol
-Bloc Party
-Razorlight
-The Kooks
+more

Can't wait myself.

Pauro 76
22/02/2007, 1:53 PM
very interesting line-up! Muse headlining?

Philly
22/02/2007, 2:16 PM
Snow Patrol are headlining Saturday night, with Muse just behind them. I am not sure who is headlining Sunday.

anto1208
22/02/2007, 3:30 PM
Anybody going?

Lineup is strong:
-Muse
-My Chemical Romance
-Snow Patrol
-Arcade Fire
-Interpol
-Bloc Party
-Razorlight
-The Kooks
+more

Can't wait myself.

-Muse----poo
-My Chemical Romance----utter poo
-Snow Patrol---complete and utter poo
-Arcade Fire---class
-Interpol---poo
-Bloc Party---nonsence student poo
-Razorlight---seen them 2 years ago they haev done nothing since
-The Kooks---more student poo

Think ill save my money for the Picnic im too old for oxygen now anyway .

Neish
22/02/2007, 4:21 PM
According to hotpress the bill also includes

Kings Of Leon
Daft Punk
Interpol
Tori Amos
Amy Winehouse
The Fratellis
The Kooks
Babyshambles
The Klaxons

I grown a serious dislike for Oxegen due to all the little 18 year old running about and the scumbags that have invaded the place over the last 2 or 3 years. But have to admit some fairly good acts there.

Lev Yashin
22/02/2007, 5:16 PM
ill be there with big shiny bells on!!!
saw interpol a few years ago there...best gig i was ever at then there was the famous arcade fire gig at electric picnic that i missed...so i gotta see them..and muse are just a different class

Magicme
22/02/2007, 5:24 PM
Am thinking of going (I know I said I wouldn't!) but not camping and taking my lil sis who will b 16. Only way she and her mate can go is if I am there to mind them! Mite make her buy me the ticket too....hehehe

Philly
22/02/2007, 6:43 PM
05 was great, last year was awful, hopefully camping will be okay this year.

Rovers1
22/02/2007, 10:35 PM
Bloc Party,Arcade Fire, Kings Of Leon, Interpol....:D anyone heard a rumour that Radiohead will headline Sunday?

ForzaWexford
22/02/2007, 11:08 PM
anyone heard a rumour that Radiohead will headline Sunday?

Nope, but personally, that would be a dream ending.

Philly
22/02/2007, 11:14 PM
I heard they are aswell, we will have to wait and see I guess!

Magicme
23/02/2007, 8:14 AM
I heard that too and it was the only reason I said to my sis that I would take her, but now kinda roped into it no matter who is playing!

Rovers1
23/02/2007, 10:04 PM
I heard they are aswell, we will have to wait and see I guess!

i doubt they will because the new album is due out september, although i wouldnt mind hearing the old stuff again! :D

SligoBrewer
23/02/2007, 10:09 PM
lineup isnt as good as last years..

06 lineup was just unbelievable...

Beavis
24/02/2007, 6:39 PM
I was saying that I'd give it a miss this year but with Interpol, Arcade Fire and Bloc Party I'm there. All I need is Radiohead to play the Sunday, Sigur Ros to play come back again, Pearl Jam to add Oxegen as their suprise final gig from last years European tour and the Stone Roses to re-form for a shock Oxegen come back:D

This makes up a lot for the dissapointment about missing the Arcade Fire and Bloc Party gigs this month. Heard the Interpol gig last time was unreal. I was there but only got into them just after, cant wait, hopefully play most off the first album.

Dyl10
24/02/2007, 11:06 PM
05 was great, last year was awful, hopefully camping will be okay this year.

Last year would have been unreal if it wasn't for that sh*te saturday weather :mad:

Magicme
25/02/2007, 9:07 AM
Last year would have been unreal if it wasn't for that sh*te saturday weather :mad:

And my shattering my ankle on the Sunday nite!
:mad:

Neish
25/02/2007, 10:40 AM
, Pearl Jam to add Oxegen as their suprise final gig from last years European tour and the Stone Roses to re-form for a shock Oxegen come back:D

Carlsberg don't do Oxegen. But if they did................

Neish
25/02/2007, 3:29 PM
Was just on Hotpress there the day line-ups have been announced as follows

Saturday
Snow Patrol, Scissor Sisters, Kings Of Leon,
The Goo Goo Dolls, The Fratellis, Interpol,
Amy Winehouse, Tori Amos

Sunday:
Razorlight, Arcade Fire, James Morrison,
My Chemical Romance, CSS, Babyshambles, Klaxons

anto1208
26/02/2007, 1:31 PM
Was just on Hotpress there the day line-ups have been announced as follows

Saturday
Snow Patrol, Scissor Sisters, Kings Of Leon,
The Goo Goo Dolls, The Fratellis, Interpol,
Amy Winehouse, Tori Amos

Sunday:
Razorlight, Arcade Fire, James Morrison,
My Chemical Romance, CSS, Babyshambles, Klaxons

Think just sunday for me so Arcade fire and babyshambles worth the 90 euro alone .

Lev Yashin
26/02/2007, 3:01 PM
Think just sunday for me so Arcade fire and babyshambles worth the 90 euro alone .

Really...do you know something we dont...dirty pretty things maybe but that waster????carl barat was the talented one!!

SligoBrewer
26/02/2007, 3:56 PM

yeah, them klaxons and cansei de ser sexy.. itll be a good day

anto1208
26/02/2007, 4:32 PM
Really...do you know something we dont...dirty pretty things maybe but that waster????carl barat was the talented one!!

i get this all the time seen shambles 3 times been blown away each time , better live than the pixies !! and they took some beating

Dirty pretty things sounds like the libertines but with out the lyrical substance to back it up there album proved very poor, i like both but babyshambles due to Doherthey's writting ability are the better of the two .

while pete is a bit of a tw*t he can write good lyrics, i prefer someone that can take something in there life and turn it into a song rather than just getting words to rhyme .

neither come anywhere close to what the libertines where

gustavo
28/02/2007, 4:41 PM
Tickets on sale now lads with the promotion word OVERDRIVE

here
http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18003D68B64F21F2

adamcarr
01/03/2007, 6:54 PM
Whats the story with tickets to Oxygen, do they sell out straight way or after a few weeks? Will it be worth my while going down at 8 tomorrow morning?

adamcarr
01/03/2007, 8:31 PM
Tickets on sale now lads with the promotion word OVERDRIVE

here
http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18003D68B64F21F2

Seems they sold out

ForzaWexford
02/03/2007, 6:03 PM
They're sold out now anyways! Cant wait.

Magicme
02/03/2007, 8:02 PM
Got two tickets for Sunday this evening.

Lev Yashin
02/03/2007, 8:30 PM
got my weekend ticket not camping this year first the first time...had enough of dealing with little scummers chewing the jaw of themselves falling into my tent or playing their own song on my guitar which ends up just being a crap Doors rip of...or the enivitable "do you know any oasis bud"

but bring on arcade fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionel Ritchie
03/03/2007, 6:45 AM
Seems they sold out

...which got me thinking -we should really, really raise the voting age to about 25.;)

Lev Yashin
03/03/2007, 3:02 PM
Seems they sold out

love the way they are goin on about how they sold out in about an hour...it seems they have failed to realise that the tickets where on sale from well before christmas!

anto1208
05/03/2007, 11:12 AM
I might get one fo rthe sunday , ill just wait untill they release the second batch like every other year .

Glad to see them looking on ebay or the "legal"touting websites and if they find any on there they will cancell the ticket .

citizenerased
20/03/2007, 12:43 PM
heading for weekend, wasnt going to go this year due to the amount of knacks last year, but the lineup is just too good...

RogerMilla
20/03/2007, 4:11 PM
lads have i missed the boat or could i still get sunday tickets?

anto1208
20/03/2007, 4:17 PM
lads have i missed the boat or could i still get sunday tickets?

they are sold out but as with every year to "beat the touts" they release a few tickets before the gig again ( its no to beat the touts its ticket returns and credit card failures plus if they really wanted to beat the touts they would advise peopel there will be more on sale not to buy from dodgy sources)