PDA

View Full Version : Beamish Announced As New Club Sponsors.

Peadar
22/02/2007, 11:56 AM
Cork City FC have announced that Beamish are the new club sponsors. RedFM and The Evening Echo have also been retained as sponsors.

NY Hoop
22/02/2007, 11:58 AM
Copying Ramblers?!

Thought the Nissan deal still had time to go?

KOH

Peadar
22/02/2007, 12:01 PM
Thought the Nissan deal still had time to go?

I'm not going to go over old ground again, but that deal collapsed.

The deal we got from Beamish is better in all aspects.
We've got a few kit manufactureres bidding for our contract, from the end of this season.

Peadar
22/02/2007, 12:47 PM
More details posted on the Official Website... (http://www.corkcityfc.ie)

Peadar
22/02/2007, 1:25 PM
Text from The Evening Echo... (http://www.eveningecho.ie/pdf/back.pdf)
CORK CITY broke new ground signing a sponsorship deal with Beamish and Crawford, as well as renewing partnership deals with both the Evening Echo and Red FM today.
The Leesiders joined forces with the oldest brewery in Ireland and will carry the Beamish logo on their shirts this season in all five competitions open to them — the league, the League Cup, FAI Cup, the Setanta Cup and in the Intertoto Cup series. The Beamish deal is linked to a three-way overall sponsorship package with the Evening Echo and Red FM. Beamish are the biggest investors in a €160,000 a year package that will run for three years with an option to renew at the end of it.
“It’s great for the club to have a new main sponsor and the fact that it is a big local business and the oldest brewery in the country makes it that bit extra special.
“It’s all part of the changing face and image of the club off-the-field and with our new investment in place and new players arriving we intend to chase the silverware again,” said skipper Dan Murray.
Details of the sponsorship deals were announced at the brewery’s South Main Street base this morning after a photoshoot at Turner’s Cross.

Pauro 76
22/02/2007, 2:04 PM
The red of the sponsors looks ok on the home jersey, the grey jersey looks ok but dull as hell...not as bad as was expecting..

Peadar
22/02/2007, 2:05 PM
I think the grey jersey would look better with dark shorts and socks.

The €480k sponsorship deal (not including Echo & RedFM money) is what cheers me up though...

pete
22/02/2007, 2:42 PM
The €480k sponsorship deal (not including Echo & RedFM money) is what cheers me up though...

Approx 200k guaranteed for shirt sponsorship for the next 3 seasons is as good as anyone in the league.

A face
22/02/2007, 2:56 PM
Its all good !! :p :D

Footsoldier
22/02/2007, 9:10 PM
the dolly bird looks like a bottle of tanora!

Hitman
22/02/2007, 10:31 PM
the dolly bird looks like a bottle of tanora!

I think they were trying to get rid of all the leftover fake tan now Fenn and Vinny Sullivan are gone.