PDA

View Full Version : Alright Lads

Thunder-WYFC
22/02/2007, 10:06 AM
Just thaught I'd say hello to yis all,was just wondering how many Wexford lads we have on the forum and if yis will be attending most games.
I can't wait for the season to begin and hopefully we can soon start to build a a supporters club and organise a few buses for the away trips.I'd say yall find me at all the games in Newcastle and I'd be up for the following away trips:Ramblers,Kilkenny,Shelbourne,Kildare[Saturday Evening] and I'd travel if games were on a Sunday also not matter how far away.Monaghan will be to akward living down here in Wexford and I doubt there'll be anything organised by then.

wexteam
22/02/2007, 4:57 PM
Can some one put up the whole fixture list so i can see what games i canamake!

passinginterest
22/02/2007, 5:00 PM
its in the Eircom league section of this site on the fixtures thread, or you can find it on the FAI website.

Footsoldier
22/02/2007, 9:41 PM
Alright boys. I'll be at most of the home games and I booked the half days off work for the trips to Donegal! Add in a few trips to Cobh, Kilkenny, Kildare and Shels (maybe Dundalk too - what's the story with Thursday games btw?) and I'm looking forward to this summer!

GalwayFrancis
22/02/2007, 11:29 PM
maybe Dundalk too - what's the story with Thursday games btw?!

simple answer, they play on thursdays because they rent out their bar on fri and sat (and prob sun) to fund the club, stupid carry-on, they should be able to make more money from the football side of things to play on what ever night they want, but dundalk fans supposedly like the aul thursday nights. i dunno

Footsoldier
23/02/2007, 12:49 PM
Fair enough, I suppose. Suppose clubs have to try and get money by whatever means possible. It'll still be a pain in the @rse for me to get up after work though.

Thunder-WYFC
23/02/2007, 1:24 PM
**** just found out that I won't be back from me holidays til Sunday the 8th of July I think.Gonna miss the first trip to Shelbourne!

AVRoe
23/02/2007, 2:44 PM
Wexford resident here also and will make some of the aways and as many as possible of the home games.

With today's news the question is will there be a trip to Shels?