PDA

View Full Version : Any Chance of an Official statement

RedHat
17/12/2002, 4:25 PM
as another famous man in a red hat once said.

What's Goin' On ...

It has been over two weeks since the "talks".
No Official statement - No Rumours even.

Yet it appears that the club are under attack for their off-the-field activities particularily in relation to it's finances, from Derry City of all clubs -

All we want to know is what has happened and what is planned.

pconnor
17/12/2002, 4:28 PM
As usual no info from the club, just speculation here amongst supporters.

Sean Drog
17/12/2002, 4:43 PM
I know the site hasn't been updated in a week and a half but I'm on top of my head here at work. But I have written to the club and asked for updates but I have received absolutely no reply, so I wouldn't have anything to put on the site apart from what we all read in the papers.

Drogrough
17/12/2002, 4:53 PM
They're keeping things under their hat :mad:

WindmillWarrior
17/12/2002, 4:57 PM
Originally posted by Drogrough
They're keeping things under their hat :mad:

Their...........ahem, red hat? :eek: :o

pconnor
18/12/2002, 12:01 PM
Nobody is saying that YOU haven't put any info on the site. The comments are directed at the club for not saying anything to confirm the plans for the clubs future.

Sean Drog
18/12/2002, 12:07 PM
I didn't think otherwise - I'm just letting people know why the sites not updated. The info from the club had literally stopped at the moment - not a dicky bird, its quite depressing being a Drog right now, all the supporters are told is that we are broke.

I wish someone would fill us in on this new consortium and the plans they have - for all we know they might want to go fully professional or fully amaturish.

Francesco
18/12/2002, 1:15 PM
Lads, you all need to have a bit of patience as it is not an easy time for the club. There have been a lot of meetings and much discussion as far as I know and the people involved are just trying to get everything sorted. I would say most issues will be resolved within the next week or so. Listen enjoy Christmas and try and make it down to Bray. I'll do my best to be there.