3 o' clock

The Man Himself
21/02/2007, 1:11 PM
got two tickets for the hogan stand only yesterday

oh happy days

RogerMilla
22/02/2007, 8:16 AM
predictions?
i say 1-0 ireland and a horrible game of football.

Wolfie
22/02/2007, 8:29 AM
predictions?
i say 1-0 ireland and a horrible game of football.

Heart says Ireland 2 - Wales 0

Head says Ireland 1 - Wales 2

Ireland to completley under-estimate Wales and the Welsh to take full advantage.

Giggs to score in first half and Bellamy to score hole in one with 15 to go.

Hope I'm wrong.

paul_oshea
22/02/2007, 8:34 AM
i have given up predicting ireland in matches anymore.

Donal81
22/02/2007, 8:41 AM
Raging...On the waiting list for tickets since 2003, got a letter before Christmas asking me how many tickets I wanted for all Croker games. Now the FAI tells me that I didn't get any. How can the ground double in capacity and still not have any tickets for those on the waiting list? Where did all the tickets go to? The clubs, presumably, must have gotten a good whack of them (fair enough...). Does anyone know anything about this?

shakermaker1982
22/02/2007, 8:43 AM
what stand did you ask for Donal?

Donal81
22/02/2007, 8:49 AM
Either Cusack or Hogan, I'm not sure (I handed it in nearly two months ago). The ticket office said my choice of stand probably affected my chances. Surely a quick phonecall or letter to ask if I wouldn't mind taking tickets elsewhere would make a bit of sense?

Thunder-WYFC
22/02/2007, 9:13 AM
Anyone got any spares for a desperate man????:)

Collyontour
22/02/2007, 9:36 AM
Either Cusack or Hogan, I'm not sure (I handed it in nearly two months ago). The ticket office said my choice of stand probably affected my chances. Surely a quick phonecall or letter to ask if I wouldn't mind taking tickets elsewhere would make a bit of sense?

That is shocking. There is no way they can justify that

as_i_say
22/02/2007, 9:44 AM

eh this IS the FAI here! My brother got a letter from them last week saying that if he wanted tickets he had to reply to them by the 12th of Feb. He got the letter on the 12th of Feb. Muppets.

Bluetonic
22/02/2007, 10:12 AM
Raging...On the waiting list for tickets since 2003, got a letter before Christmas asking me how many tickets I wanted for all Croker games. Now the FAI tells me that I didn't get any. How can the ground double in capacity and still not have any tickets for those on the waiting list? Where did all the tickets go to? The clubs, presumably, must have gotten a good whack of them (fair enough...). Does anyone know anything about this?

It's all covered here:

http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=52326

In detail.

Donal81
22/02/2007, 11:27 AM
Thanks Bluetonic. So other folks on the waiting list and block booking list got offered other tickets, at least that makes a small bit of sense. I'm still not sure why they bothered sending me out a letter asking me to give my preference for tickets when they weren't going to give me any...Anyway, back to the usual scrounge for tickets, I briefly believed that I might get a ticket for a qualifier in advance instead of on the day. :(