PDA

View Full Version : Fixtures

BrayUnknowns
21/02/2007, 8:03 AM
Couldn't really have got a tougher start to the new season, 3 aways games in the 1st 4 matches. I was hopeing for 2 away trips to Galway :cool:

Eoingull
21/02/2007, 10:04 AM
With it being our first game, I hope we get more than usual travelling up to the Brandywell. I plan on being there anyway.

superfrank
21/02/2007, 10:52 AM
Exact same end to the season as last year. Didn't we play Sligo at home twice in the league as well?

The Wanderer
21/02/2007, 4:11 PM
yeah we did and we managed to get a good group to travel so hopefully we have a good crew to head up!

braysnumber1
21/02/2007, 8:54 PM
we need everyone one to go. get off work or school or college or wot ever u's be doin. it will be the hardest game of the season. we have a NEW TEAM so we need to start of well both on and off the pitch.:ball: :ball: :ball:

pdebruin
21/02/2007, 10:44 PM
Yes, very tough start to the year. Would have been nice to get some "easier" games to help the new team knit together...still it is nice to see the club shake things up after last year, and I'm looking forward to the new season.

Will be driving up to the game with a few friends, will I be able to get a ticket at the turnstiles or will the club have some I can get before heading up?

Being the first game of the season I don't want ot leave it to chance that the game will be a sellout.

Eoingull
22/02/2007, 1:17 PM
How could the game be a sellout? Isn't there always a section reserved for away supporters? As optimistic as I might be about getting a few more travelling up, I still couldn't see us bringing more than 50.

Hulsey
22/02/2007, 11:40 PM
Great game to start with imo. Good trip to get back into the swing of things and a test to see how good the new lads are. How many are planning to head up?
And then scummy bohs the week after :D . Good warm up for the stewards too :p.

superfrank
23/02/2007, 11:21 AM
Some of our stewards are just as bad!!

passinginterest
23/02/2007, 2:04 PM
Would anyone have a kick off time for the Wexford Youths friendly next Thursday? Might hop on the dart after work if it's in the Carlisle. Only ground in the league I've ever been in.

Seagull
23/02/2007, 2:24 PM
Would anyone have a kick off time for the Wexford Youths friendly next Thursday? Might hop on the dart after work if it's in the Carlisle. Only ground in the league I've ever been in.
From braywanderers.ie:

Bray Wanderers will host First Division new boys Wexford Youths on Thursday 01 March. Kick-off at the Carlisle Grounds will be at 8pm, and admission will be E5, E2 for schoolchildren & Senior Citizens.

passinginterest
23/02/2007, 2:33 PM
Thanks for that I'll post it in the Wexford forum too.