PDA

View Full Version : Love Ulster Part 2?

Lim till i die
19/02/2007, 1:52 PM
The front of todays Star

Sensationalist nonsense or can we look forward to another day where you feel warm and fuzzy inside to be born in Ireland??

Have to say I did get a laugh out of the notion of a RSF demo being hijacked by thugs :rolleyes: :)

jebus
19/02/2007, 2:18 PM
Not the same buzz off of this one as the last one, but I reckon I'll attend in the hope of getting some more good shots of Republicanism on it's last legs alright. Wouldn't expect another full on riot though

Actually if anyone does attend this, and it turns into the flop that it most likely will do there is a Shell to Sea protest starting at the Parnell monument at 2pm on the same day that could be interesting

Ringo
20/02/2007, 6:58 AM
The difference this time is the Guards will be prepared.

mypost
20/02/2007, 11:57 AM
What's this protest about??

NY Hoop
20/02/2007, 11:58 AM
Wonder will the filth tell lazy journos that Rovers fans organised it to cover their own staggering incompetence?:rolleyes:

KOH

Lim till i die
20/02/2007, 11:59 AM
What's this protest about??

The British are coming, The British are coming :eek:

Lim till i die
20/02/2007, 12:00 PM
Wonder will the filth tell lazy journos that Rovers fans organised it to cover their own staggering incompetence?:rolleyes:

You call them filth, they call you hooligans

It's a reciprocal arrangement ;)

WeAreRovers
20/02/2007, 12:09 PM
You call them filth, they call you hooligans

It's a reciprocal arrangement ;)

And we call you Limerick Utd, Limerick FC, Limerick 37, Limerick You're A Lady etc etc. ;)

KOH

Lim till i die
20/02/2007, 12:17 PM
And we call you Limerick Utd, Limerick FC, Limerick 37, Limerick You're A Lady etc etc. ;)

And much like your reciprocal arrangement with the guards in exchange we also call you hooligans :p

Besides you left out stab city, by far the most common term among the ultras over on the mb ;)

NY Hoop
20/02/2007, 12:52 PM
And much like your reciprocal arrangement with the guards in exchange we also call you hooligans :p

Besides you left out stab city, by far the most common term among the ultras over on the mb ;)

Can only imagine what the filth call limerick people:D

KOH

BohsPartisan
20/02/2007, 12:54 PM
Can only imagine what the filth call limerick people:D

KOH

This should answer your question...

And we call you Limerick Utd, Limerick FC, Limerick 37, Limerick You're A Lady etc etc.
;)

pete
20/02/2007, 6:10 PM
The front of todays Star

Can you post link to this or give us some kind of clue what this about? Are we meant to guess?

:confused:

John83
20/02/2007, 7:19 PM
Can you post link to this or give us some kind of clue what this about? Are we meant to guess?

:confused:
I just tried their website. :eek: Never again. Bloody computer froze twice. They only have sport on it, and some of the links are broken.

jebus
20/02/2007, 8:02 PM
Never ever look up the 'Irish Star' website, worst website out there for a media source. The front page basically said that the same scum that caused the LOve Ulster riots last year are planning to hijack the Croke Park protest this year and turn it into another violent Dublin day. Basically the Star needed some sensation to sell their paper and choose this garbage story

John83
20/02/2007, 8:07 PM
Never ever look up the 'Irish Star' website, worst website out there for a media source. The front page basically said that the same scum that caused the LOve Ulster riots last year are planning to hijack the Croke Park protest this year and turn it into another violent Dublin day. Basically the Star needed some sensation to sell their paper and choose this garbage story
Super. Knowing the Star, their actual story probably had a lower word count than your post too.

Lim till i die
20/02/2007, 9:00 PM

My humblest apologies

Tried to post a link failed miserably. :o

Either that or this whole thread has been an (admitedly flawed) marketing ploy :)

Basically, it's what jebus said

mypost
12/10/2007, 12:04 AM
No (http://home.eircom.net/content/irelandcom/breaking/11270436?view=Eircomnet)

The penny has finally dropped for Frazer and co.

anto1208
12/10/2007, 1:27 PM
Dam i needed a new pair of runners :D