PDA

View Full Version : Seating arrangements for Euro game

Pauro 76
12/07/2001, 8:56 AM
Will there be a separate section reserved for the vocal fans, or does it matter if you dont take the seat allocated for the Euro game? It'd really help if the vocal LTFC fans get together on this one!!! God bless you all...

Macy
12/07/2001, 10:30 AM
Well Gheewhizz said that the stand would be reserved seating and the groundside would be sit where you want.

Pauro 76
12/07/2001, 10:38 AM
Groundside it is then, cheers Macy! :cool:

Sinéad
12/07/2001, 6:25 PM
Tickets are on sale..........They are calling the stand across from the existing stand the "East Stand"....If ya get me?? Great.....so can I join your vocal group??? I promise i won't mention "Stuie, Stuie, Hes My man".......Oops, i did it again........:p

Macy
12/07/2001, 6:42 PM
Your welcome into the vocal fans group, if not blazers, sinead. Bottles of special coke are not compulsory :)

sorbothegreek
12/07/2001, 10:40 PM
Will those with season tickets have to actually get a ticket, I know we wont have to buy one, but will there be a need to hand over a ticket on the day?

gheewhizz
13/07/2001, 12:53 AM
The only part of the ground that is reserved is the 2 middle blocks in the main stand..for guest & season ticket holders(show their season tickets to gain entry). The rest of the seats are being sold in Blocks (including the left & right blocks of the main stand), at the moment,unless UEFA object, you can seat in any part of that block!

Macy
13/07/2001, 10:15 AM
That's how the bowez did it, although in practice it was sit where you want. Only block there was any problem was G block where their singers are supposed to go. Lets hope the bulgarians aren't a load of moaning b@stards that the Estonia's were......

Pauro 76
13/07/2001, 10:56 AM
Cant believe the Estonian lads want the Bohs game thrown out just cos of their petty gamemanship.. Sore losers is all they are. Ive heard the Bulgarians are a friendly enough bunch though...

pete
13/07/2001, 12:39 PM
Remember all teams/supporters are friendly until you beat them!

I doubt a lot of the clubs that visited turners cross over the years would be so friendly towards us if we knocked them out out as opposed to running them close in the tie.

sorbothegreek
13/07/2001, 11:44 PM
Are you telling me that im going to HAVE to sit in this section and listen to "the Longford" all night, and that i cant go to the area that i always go to or sit with the people that i always (stand) with, i.e. that small but vocal few ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????

Pauro 76
16/07/2001, 10:49 AM
Lets hope not.. Nothing against "the Longford" chant, but at least ya get a lot of variation with our chants, and hopefully theyll try and learn our chants. Not too much to ask is it?

Macy
16/07/2001, 11:18 AM
Sorbo was in a bit of a tizz on Saturday night - saying that he would have to sit in the main stand. Surely he can get a ticket where he likes??

Btw I'm suggesting vocal fans get tickets in Block 'O' of the Buckfast Terrace, I mean East Stand. We got tickets on saturday and I made Donal open the new block of tickets (I admit I had a few beers and nothing to eat since the previous evening!) but if they were first tickets sold out that block it opens up the opportunity of getting that for the singers.........

Block 'O' is just the southside of the halfway, pretty much where we used to stand. i assume anyone who has tickets elsewhere could swap them, although Gheewhizz will prob. tell me no they can't.

Pauro 76
16/07/2001, 1:24 PM
How about a songsheet for "The Longford" singers? That way at least they cant get the words to our songs wrong.....