PDA

View Full Version : where is everbody?????????????

rams
12/12/2002, 10:27 PM
Ever since the forums changed nobody is posting messages.i think that the network 54 forum was easier and better to work despite all the pop up ads. bring back the network 54 forum especially since we are doing so well in the league.

sadloserkid
13/12/2002, 9:35 AM
That forum is still up and still being used at http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/91456

Happy hunting

RamblersWeb
13/12/2002, 7:23 PM
the old RamblersWeb network54 forum is still there, just closed indefinitely. To be honest I had hoped to see most of the (admitedly only 6 or 7) regular posters move with the site... and quite a number have registered... just seems the posts have dried up for some reason.

When you look at the Longford, Limerick and Drogheda forums though it shows that there is no reason why it shouldn't attract more frequent posts.

rams
14/12/2002, 12:13 AM
at least you didnt have to register just to post a message.i think it was better that way because anyone could have their say.what about linking the other forum to this site again.

rambler
23/12/2002, 12:25 PM
I feel people havent been bothered going to the trouble of registering and activating their accounts under this system,old forum alot easier