PDA

View Full Version : David Smith

petemacc
11/12/2002, 7:30 PM
How's he doing for you this season.........I ask as he trains with our squad during the week and plays for you.(Macclesfield Town) Our manager is a big fan of his and there maybe a chance he will try to sign him in the new year. So how much do you reckon??

Sean Drog
12/12/2002, 8:57 AM
but unforunately we cannot afford his services but can't let him go for less than 100,000 grand sterling, I'd hate to lose him but we need the money.

Dave has great dedication, skill and commands midfield like Roy Keane, so come on do the right thing for your team and sign him for 100,000, your a manager can't afford to wait till the nex year as other clubs might snap him up.

DrogMan
12/12/2002, 9:00 AM
This is the same Dave Smith who wouldn't leave the centre circle, who wouldn't tackle a cripple, who couldn't pass to save his life :confused:
Well by all means have him, he's FU*KING SH*TE

Sean Drog
12/12/2002, 9:19 AM
He's only messing Dave is a world class player, now do you want our bank details for that 100,000 grand transfer fee?

Drogman you don't want to give the man a bad impression, they might not "SIGN" Dave - even though I'd hate to lose him.

DrogMan
12/12/2002, 10:00 AM
Did we even sign him or did we just have him on loan????
Anyway yeaaahhh he's great, its just that we have great competition for places in our team thats why he's not playing ;)