PDA

View Full Version : Limerick's player of the year

Schumi
11/12/2002, 4:23 PM
Vote vote vote!!!!

Schumi
11/12/2002, 4:30 PM
I don't know any of the players so I voted for Oran Weldrick to partially make up for taking the pi$$ out of his name a few years ago:D .

sadloserkid
11/12/2002, 4:34 PM
Appreciated! I also voted for Welderick because he hasn't had a bad game all year unlike the other contenders.

BlueisBeautiful
12/12/2002, 12:23 PM
It has to be Steve O Flynn. 12 goals in something like 16 games.
How could it not be Stevo!, Stevo!, Stevo!

Ah Dar, Weldrick? Get real man!

STEVO! STEVO! STEVO! (I jump of my chair and proceed to do a lap of the college howling this to high heavens!!)

sadloserkid
12/12/2002, 12:31 PM
Stevo has tailed off a bit of late. Only a penalty to show for his last few games. As well as that I think he's operating at about 75% now and doesn't really give a care about the club. Welderick on the other hand gives 100% every time he plays andreally bursts a gut for us. O'Flynn is class but he's whinging a bit much these days for my tastes.

LFC in Exile
12/12/2002, 12:42 PM
I've gone for Pat Purcell. Weldrick hasn't been around all season. O'Flynn has taken the foot of the gas of late. But for consistency throughout the season and being quietly effective I'd give it to Purcell. This years defensive performance has been much better than last years so Big Pat gets my vote (Finucane also should be mentioned)

deise deserter
18/12/2002, 4:17 PM
Hey guys, first post.

I voted for Ciaran Foley. not the best player they have but he has had a couple of very solid games and at the moment (especially at the Galway amtch) was playing well above his ability.

sadloserkid
19/12/2002, 11:21 AM
Oh sweet.... Waterford get Ross Cosgrove from us and we get Dave from them... :rolleyes: