PDA

View Full Version : Club Shop

Risteard
09/02/2007, 4:03 PM
Is there anything operating out of Bishopstown?
Lennoxs?
I wanna buy a season ticket.
I don't have a Laser or Credit Card so can't get it online.

Risteard
01/03/2007, 12:02 PM
Just confirmed there that the new shopw will open on Grand Parade towards end of March.
I think its the old pound shop next to O'Briens. Small enough place but I suppose its all thats needed really.

micls
01/03/2007, 12:06 PM
Is there anything operating out of Bishopstown?
Lennoxs?
I wanna buy a season ticket.
I don't have a Laser or Credit Card so can't get it online.

You're right about the new shop risteard but they're working out of Bishopstown at the moment.

Or get yourself a 3v card and get it online

Risteard
01/03/2007, 1:25 PM
3v card?
Ya, got it already. Excited about the new season. I'm going to make sure i still spend 15 yo-yos every Friday night though. An amazing amount of pennants and cups to be bought.

This is a great move.
Bishopstown isn't too convenient at all.
Think i ruined my axle out there. Dunno how superstars like Gamble, Healy and Roy get out there daily.
Wellies required i'd say.

pete
01/03/2007, 1:38 PM
Daunt Square is actually a fairly decent location for the Shop. Clearly free rent last year was very effective as a guage of how much rent could be afforded.

Like a lot of the off the field improvements this close season I think will take 2-3 years before the results really shown.

A face
01/03/2007, 9:04 PM
Daunt Square is actually a fairly decent location for the Shop. Clearly free rent last year was very effective as a guage of how much rent could be afforded.

Like a lot of the off the field improvements this close season I think will take 2-3 years before the results really shown.

And City fans will have to support it as well. By buying for the club shop and online the money goes directly to the club. All City fans should be aware of this.

micls
01/03/2007, 9:18 PM
3v card?

Temporary credit card thing. You register with them(few shops in town do them) then pay any amount in a shop say 50euro and it goes onto your card which you can use on the internet. Theres a 5 euro charge everytime you put money on the card though. Know a good few people who use them and find them very handy

Risteard
01/03/2007, 10:09 PM
Is this the same as the AIB thing where they give you a number to order stuff online as if you were using a credit card.
Could do with all the convenience of credit/ debit cards but have vowed to never involve myself with those lending companies.

micls
01/03/2007, 10:55 PM
Is this the same as the AIB thing where they give you a number to order stuff online as if you were using a credit card.
Could do with all the convenience of credit/ debit cards but have vowed to never involve myself with those lending companies.

Thats the thing with 3v there's no credit just what you pay in. Yeah you get a number to order online but you pay upfront

Risteard
01/03/2007, 11:13 PM
I like it. Amazon, here i come.

Pablo Escobar
02/03/2007, 7:03 AM
Thats the thing with 3v there's no credit just what you pay in. Yeah you get a number to order online but you pay upfront

That's because it's a Debit Card! :rolleyes: :D