PDA

View Full Version : Missing In Action

GaryO
10/12/2002, 1:01 PM
Just back from 2 weeks holidays in Tenerife, to discover that our Message Board has been closed down. I was filled in on the reasons, but still it is a pity to see it gone. Sean did a great job, well done Sean. I logged into this new forum, just to discover it is just like home.

Missed the last 2 matches, and apparently I missed 2 good games. How did the night in Mother Hughes go after the last home match? Did many people go down and support the Drogs? Did the team go down?

Changing jobs at the end of the week, moving on to better things. Hopefully the new job will come with Internet access. Access here is restricted to a few PCs, so you have to wait your turn – what a pain.

Roll on Sunday til I am back in my usually spot on the terrace and watching the Drogs beat Cork City.

WindmillWarrior
10/12/2002, 4:33 PM
Originally posted by GaryO
Missed the last 2 matches, and apparently I missed 2 good games.

Well 2 good results anyway, the Londonderry game was a belter!

How did the night in Mother Hughes go after the last home match? Did many people go down and support the Drogs? Did the team go down?

The pub was jammers. There wasn't many in the marquee that was erected, especially for the night I think. As far as I could see all the players were there so it was good craic, not sure if it would have been the same if we lost though!

Changing jobs at the end of the week, moving on to better things. Hopefully the new job will come with Internet access. Access here is restricted to a few PCs, so you have to wait your turn – what a pain.

Internet access? Looks like I'll be losing mine tomorrow, now that's what you call a pain :mad: :mad: :( :mad: :mad: