PDA

View Full Version : the big eL clearout continues!

RamblersWeb
10/12/2002, 11:46 AM
From FAI website (http://www.fai.ie)

Donal Crowther, executive secretary of the eircom League, has retired from the post after five years service to Irish football.

Chairman of the eircom League, Michael Hyland, paid tribute to Crowther at a reception on Monday evening, which was attended by representatives of every eircom League club, saying: "In the years that I have known Donal, I have never met a more courteous man and he did an excellent job for the League in his five years with us.

"He joined us from Independent newspapers in 1997 and quickly put his own mark on the job. He wasn't a man for the limelight and he did the job with a great amount of humility."

Hyland also spoke about Crowther's efforts for Bohemians before he joined the League. "In his 12 years as secretary of Bohemian Football Club he helped put in place the structures which the club are now reaping the benefits of."

Also honoured at Monday's reception was Jenni Stanley who has now left the eircom League for a post in the FAI.

pete
10/12/2002, 12:01 PM
Whose that guy?

Is he the Office Manager? If so he may be courteous but could hardly be described as doing a good job given the numerous admin errors in the last few years...

:rolleyes:

Éanna
10/12/2002, 2:20 PM
this is nice- just get rid of the rest of them now and we might actually be able to make some progress

James
10/12/2002, 2:22 PM
awe no jenni's gone aswell
i'm gona miss her friendly emails :D

Éanna
10/12/2002, 2:39 PM
Originally posted by James
awe no jenni's gone aswell
i'm gona miss her friendly emails :D

Also honoured at Monday's reception was Jenni Stanley who has now left the eircom League for a post in the FAI

keep stalking her there so :D :D

The Money Man
11/12/2002, 9:04 AM
Originally posted by RamblersWeb

Donal Crowther, executive secretary of the eircom League, has retired from the post after five years service to Irish football.

Chairman of the eircom League, Michael Hyland, paid tribute to Crowther at a reception on Monday evening,

Isn't the mutual back slapping very touching. Even if we don't like them, they seem to like each other. Lovely.