PDA

View Full Version : Support the Drogs away!!!

Drogrough
09/12/2002, 11:27 AM
Well I would if there was even a hint of organisational ability. I rang on Thursday to book two seats and I was told that they’d run a bus if they got the bodies. Fair enough, I thought. So, I was asked for my number and I was told that they’d ring back with information. Did they? Did they hell. On Saturday morning I rang the club three times and I got no answer. I then decided to f*ck it and forget it. The club wants supporters at away matches, but can’t be bothered to phone potential travellers. The club wants to portray itself as a professional outfit, but can’t organise a bus trip. The club lost out for the price of a phone call

:mad: :confused: :mad:

DrogMan
10/12/2002, 10:56 AM
Have to agree with you there. I rang 4 times on Friday afternoon, no answer, so I said, ok maybe there will be people there tomorrow, rang 4 times on saturday and got no answer, so I texted David and lucky he said that the bus left at 4pm the last time as I went down and it was there ready to go at 4:15, so I said grand, got on the bus and we didn't leave until 4:35pm. Bloody hell how hard can it be to arrange a bus???

Drogrough
10/12/2002, 11:01 AM
Were there many on the bus?

DrogMan
10/12/2002, 11:37 AM
Yeah it was full, there was still people arriving when it was leaving at 4:35pm or so!!
There was these bloody kids down the back who would not shut up for the whole journey to and from the game. Then on the way back there was some young one down the back who had an asthma attack, then we found out that herself and the rest were all puffing away on the fags down the back. Bloody hell, think another bus should be made just for people under 16.

Drogrough
10/12/2002, 11:51 AM
. Bloody hell, think another bus should be made just for people under 16.

Totally agree. Munchkins are the bane of my footballing life. Hateful Little f*ckers :mad:

DrogMan
10/12/2002, 12:24 PM
Now I know why people hated me when I was 16 :D
I've no bloody excuses now :D