PDA

View Full Version : Bloodly disgrace

Sean Drog
09/12/2002, 8:32 AM
I have been just reading the Bogford message board and see some our supporters were threatened at the match by Bogford board members ?????

I said in a previous post that the Bogford supporters spent most of the time attacking Harry McCue and the Drog supporters and I had a run in with one of them and looks like I wasn't alone.

I'm writing to the FAI to complain about this as I suggest all the other Drogs do the same, damn disgrace.

Out with Bogford, out with the hicks.

Sean Drog
09/12/2002, 8:41 AM
Now I hope our club takes this up with Bogford

"In the second half me and my friend(pauldrog) decided that we would move over to the main stand, about 20 minutes into the second half a free was given a decission I disagreed with so i Stood up in protest(after all it is football) after about 5 seconds two men start shouting at me sit down you fu*cking w*nker and so on I turned around and was amazed to see they were two men well over fithy there.I was prepared to forget about the matter so I sat down and said to my friend "the same s*it went on here the last time" and straight away he was in my face again calling me every name under the sun(by the way am only 15).He said he would have us ejected he even threatened to hit us.at this point we had enough and we went down to the stwards and asked if he could be removed but unfortunatly he was a member of the of the board or something and was already subject to an investigation.You must get rid of this type of supporter it will get the club a bad name, and i know you are a good club and well done on a wonderful stadium.I hope this matter is delt with for the good of L.T.F.C."

Macy
09/12/2002, 10:31 AM
I assume they paid the extra yoyo's to entitle them to be in the stand in the first place????

Sean Drog
09/12/2002, 10:35 AM
so did that make it alright for the **** I had to put up with??

And what if they young lads didn't, did that make it alright for your lads to threaten to fight them?? I can't believe you are trying to make excuses - unbelieveable - no wonder Bogford has an image problem if thier ordinary supporters can see the disgraceful carry on of the morons in their ranks.

Its a lost cause.

Xlex
09/12/2002, 10:36 AM
did you care to obtain a name?? I mean, if the stated incident took place you would serve a greater purpose if you had the offenders name...

On another point Macy, If the paid the extra yo-yo's fine... but was the stewarting there to stop them if they hadn't, No... they were over smerking and laughing at us... Skewards my hole

Sean Drog
09/12/2002, 10:41 AM
I see your point about a name but in fairness its not he first thing you ask for in these situations and I doubt I would have got one. The lads who did report it to the steward and told where to go did get some info and they are thinking about going to the press with it (thats up to them).