Tazskool
05/02/2007, 9:25 PM
------------------------------------
FMFormation.net Presents
FMF's Database Update V1.0

Version 1.0 of FMFormation's Database Update is released!

http://fmf.hugsvillefamily.co.uk/FM2007/Database_Updates/FMFormation's Database Update v1.0.exe

Our scouting team has worked overtime to make sure you guys get the best database update possible. We are very proud of this update and we hope you will all like it.

We want to keep this topic nice and simple. That's why we created a Read Me which got pretty much all the information in it. Please visit http://dbupdate.fmformation.net for an INSTALLATION GUIDE, F.A.Q. and other things that are good to know.

Features:

General Changes:

* Thousands of transfers and loans processed.
* Over 750 new players added.
* Staff changes. Hired managers, resigned manager, new chairmen etc. etc.
* Renewed contracts of many players and managers.
* Loans till December/January have been removed. Future January transfers have been made permanent.

Detailed Changes:

* Checked Holland Eredivisie and Jupiler League club by club.
* Checked Ireland Eircom and First Division club by club.
* Tons of England First Division till Conference North/South transfers processed.
* Checked Carnegie Irish League carefully for changes.
* Daily checked FootballTransfers, Goal and BBC Sports for transfers.
* Swiss league has been checked club by club.
* Removed old loans (ended in December/Januari) and old injuries in England and Scotland.
* Processed a lot of Swedish transfers which happend in January.
* Many Portugese transfers processed. Also bunch of old loans removed.
* Club by club transfers for the Czech First Division in the January transfer period.
* U.S.A. MLS check club by club.
* Added 100 USA players thanks to the MLS 2007 draft.
* A lot of Norwegian transfers processed.
* Turkish Super League transfer period has been processed club by club.
* Swedish Allsvenskan club by club transfers processed.
* A lot of Greece transfers processed.
* Russian Premier Division has been optimized.

Players Added Per Country:

* Moldova (40)
* Costa Rica (22)
* New Zealand (15)
* Portugal (32)
* Andorra (8)
* Albania (77)
* Azerbaijan (47)
* Armenia (50)
* Norway (16)
* Bosnia (5)
* Tunisia (4)
* Kenya (13)
* Morocco (6)
* Japan (172)
* Mexico (11)
* Scotland (3)
* England (At least 24)
* Holland (At least 25)
* Spain (28)
* Egypt (53)
* Sweden (1)
* Germany (15)
* U.S.A. (100)
Total: 778

Please refer to the Read Me (http://dbupdate.fmformation.net) for more information (also about the Real Fixtures and Regens Update).

We hope you all enjoy v1.0 of FMFormation's Database Update. If you find any mistakes or forgotten transfers please post them in the Discussion Topic (http://www.fmformation.net/showthread.php?t=20734). For new transfers we made another topic.

Best regards,

FMF Staff and Scouts

Aaron
05/02/2007, 9:35 PM
Chhers Taz. Just downloading it now. Sure it will be good

Irish Fan
06/02/2007, 11:56 AM
Well done Taz

Tazskool
06/02/2007, 9:17 PM
We will continue to produce an update till the release of FM08..

I am asking the site owner of FMF to release a version of the update again just after the season starts for the Eircom League so you all have the most updated info possible..

There are a few issues we cannot correct...
1. There are 12 teams in the Real Life league for the 07 season.. in FM07 its only 11 (due to being hardcoded into the game we cant change this) so we dropped 1 team back down to 1st Div...
2. With the fun of the Shels, Wexford Youths and Limerick 37 we have had to guess teams and make players up and so forth..

With time we aim to get this as accurate as possible.. 99% of the details I have been given from you all on here and the info Aaron gave FMF and someone else who will remain nameless we will get this spot on!!

If you do have any issues.. please make them constructive and any tranfers or any thing you see that requires changing (as long as its properly justified) we will aim to change it.

Tazskool

Irish Fan
07/02/2007, 8:43 AM
Cant get this working on my laptop. What do i do after ive downloaded it do i just load up a new game and it should work???

Tazskool
07/02/2007, 11:07 AM
When you click new game you should have a choose database window open up.. the default setting is the SI games one... if you click on that it will show you a drop down box and in there should be the FMFormation DB.

See Images..

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3421/wheretowy1.jpg
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5125/screen2mm6.jpg

Irish Fan
08/02/2007, 8:47 AM
I cant load this update up onto my computer. Every time i start a game and when it comes to "Loading database" the game freezes and i have to cancel the task by pressing control alt and delete.

Tazskool
08/02/2007, 9:51 AM
ok a few ppl (not me) have had this issue...

Go into the data directory and into the FMF folder.. and delete the EDT folder..
C:\Documents and Settings\FM\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\db\FMFormation's Database Update
or...
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\data\db\FMFormation's Database Update

Irish Fan
08/02/2007, 11:32 AM
thanks taz

Shelsman
08/02/2007, 12:53 PM
Can anyone tell me if FIFA Manager 07 has the League Cup and Setanta Cup?

Tazskool
26/02/2007, 5:30 PM
FMF will be putting out an updated version of the league shortly after the league starsts proper..

This will give us the bit of time we need to get the new teams in and players in.. :)

Joey Killester
26/02/2007, 7:52 PM
FMF will be putting out an updated version of the league shortly after the league starsts proper..

This will give us the bit of time we need to get the new teams in and players in.. :)

I just came on here specifically to ask this question, as I was going to start a new game but I'll wait if theres another update coming out. Nice one!

Irish Fan
27/02/2007, 10:18 AM
I downloaded a graphics pack but dont know were to install it to??
Could somebody please explain exactly how to isntall them.

Thanks very much in advance!

Shelsman
27/02/2007, 12:08 PM

Can I make a suggestion that players who have the same surname as a player who the commentator has a sound file for should also have their name called out too? e.g. there is/was a player for Drogheda with a surname of Rooney and I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Joey Killester
27/02/2007, 1:52 PM
Theres no commentry on Football Manager....Is there? :confused:
If there isi dont know how I missed that!

Kildare Lad
27/02/2007, 2:15 PM
I have the file downloaded onto my laptop here, now just how do i get it onto the game???

Whenever I go to start a new game and the "Choose database" file comes up, it just has "default" or one of the edited files i did myself....

Tazskool
27/02/2007, 3:02 PM
Ok.. try putting all the files into the Program Files/Sport In/ Fm07/ Data / DB / and make a folder in there for the update..

I dont think you can link sounds with names of players..

I know you can have sounds for the commentry actions.. but none of these actions are based on players names.. its more of this kinda set up
<player 1> run down the left side and ....
in the commentry files

Kildare Lad
27/02/2007, 3:10 PM
Yeah i have put the updated file into that file there, but still i cant get it up where it says "Choose Database"......

Joey Killester
04/03/2007, 9:15 PM

Any prgress with this yet, since the transfers are finished and the League is ready to go? Im desperate to tart a new game but want to wait til this is released.

Tazskool
04/03/2007, 9:23 PM
I am getting all the info given to me.. checking it against what FM07 says.. Official Websites say..

So 3 seperate pieces of info I have to get ALL to say the same (correct) thing... not easy or quick :(

Then you got the fun of finding info for players that do not exist on teh database nor do they exist on the official site.. so we are getting as much info as possible!!! HELP FOOT!! check your team's league thread I believe!!

I have 95% of the First Division done...
Then its onto the Prem Div.. hopefully will have it up and ready for testing next weekend...

Hopefully it will be released shortly after... *fingers crossed*

Joey Killester
05/03/2007, 1:32 AM
Nice one, your a gent!