PDA

View Full Version : Petition To bring Hooper Looper Back

Den Perry
05/02/2007, 6:06 PM
Lads, I have to admit he drove me insane at times, but I think the site shall be poorer without his rants. I say Hooper, we want you back.

Anybody agree?

magpies
07/02/2007, 11:18 AM
I'm in...

MitreSize5
07/02/2007, 12:32 PM
yeah - as a pike man I want him back .... only if he promises to use full stops and paragraphs mind

munsterman000
07/02/2007, 12:44 PM
I have to agree, hooperlooper was a good poster and it is a shame to see him gone. I for one had no problem with his posting - what did he say that he has to apologise for?

Shilts
07/02/2007, 1:53 PM
If nobody said anything cotroversial then I wouldn't even bother logging on. Hooper come back. There's a long season ahead yet!!! :rolleyes:

Van The Man
07/02/2007, 2:25 PM
Bring Him Back Alive :d

zizu's head
07/02/2007, 4:23 PM
Aaahh, you've got a heart of gold Den Perry!!

Ye, bring the Hooper back!!

galwayhoop
12/02/2007, 3:42 PM
bring him back but he has to put in full stops this time because i must admit that i never read most of his posts as they were too long and with no full stops they were too hard to understand so i don't know who he offended or what he said but i did find myself wondering if in real life he runs out of breath when he talks because he never takes time to stop but thats just a side point so back on topic i say bring him back :D

Poloman
14/02/2007, 12:39 PM
i agree that he should be let back as people should be able to say what they want in certain aspects of what they believe in as we live ina f ree world and football is really close to his heart obviously so he might get carried away from time to time saying things that others find offensive but he might just be saying these things to geta reaction wich makes the rest of us laugh and join in the fun on those who cannot take a slag yet are willing to dish out a slag willy nilly if they feel like it so it seems that a few people are in agreement to let the litlle scamp back in if he promises to behave himself as we all value each others opinion in here and we are all buddies like roy keane says at the end of the day if you know what i mean like sham

:rolleyes:

Den Perry
18/02/2007, 7:18 PM
i agree that he should be let back as people should be able to say what they want in certain aspects of what they believe in as we live ina f ree world and football is really close to his heart obviously so he might get carried away from time to time saying things that others find offensive but he might just be saying these things to geta reaction wich makes the rest of us laugh and join in the fun on those who cannot take a slag yet are willing to dish out a slag willy nilly if they feel like it so it seems that a few people are in agreement to let the litlle scamp back in if he promises to behave himself as we all value each others opinion in here and we are all buddies like roy keane says at the end of the day if you know what i mean like sham

:rolleyes:

did you and hooper have the same English teacher?