06/12/2002, 12:33 AM
Match Prediction

fosterdollar
06/12/2002, 12:44 PM
that settles that then

Hego
24/12/2002, 2:07 AM
Nothing to say,

We have alot to say, The vote dose not matter, there is 90min of football to be played, so dont tell me it's settle. the best team will win.
:eek: :o :eek: :o :eek: :o :eek: :o

Oh No
24/12/2002, 2:27 AM
Hey Hego, Relax!!!!!!!!
It's obvious the result makes absolutely no difference to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate the local policy but when things are not being successful then there has to be a plan to correct!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jimmy has had no support from the club this year, there's no policy, no strategy, no nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! just an aspiration to have an all local policy regardless of the consequences. The committee are silent. They have got off the hook BIG TIME this year and it seems they are setting themselves up to do the same next year. We could have won the league if we really wanted to. It's a disgrace the way the supporters and Jimmy are being treated. I keep asking what the story is regarding the new ground. Maybe the committee just simply don't read this forum.

Hey DIDO, do you agree?????

Committee, pleaseSAY SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've being asking for a year, WHAT's GOING ON????????????What's the PLAN?????????????????????????????????/

Oh No
25/12/2002, 2:47 PM
I think we've played Harps twice already.

We're playing Sligo on Friday and not Harps.

Sligo to win 2 or 3 nil.