Paul Dunphy
Andrei Georgescu
James O'Shea
John Broderick
Darren Lacey
Wayne Byrne

Bray Head
02/02/2007, 12:40 PM
Cronin might be our left full this season rather than in midfield. I saw a photo of him and Delaney in last weeks Bray People. Cronin had the number 3 and Delaney the number 5 on their training tops. Bray are using squad numbers this season.

Hulsey
02/02/2007, 1:43 PM
Really looks like next season could be a good one, altought we are looking a bit thin up front unless one of Dunphy, Broderick or O'shea really take the league by storm.

BrayUnknowns
02/02/2007, 1:56 PM
Looking at it again, i'm actually getting quite optimistic, on paper our squad looks better stronger than Galway United, Longford Town, Shamrock Rovers, Shelbourne, Sligo Rovers and UCD but sure it aint worth the paper it's wrote on, it's about preforming on the pitch. The spine of the team is very strong which should give us a good base to work from.

centre mid
02/02/2007, 4:22 PM
2 years ago we made a really good start to the season and the points that were accumulated sustained us through the remainder of the year. last year was a poxy start and we struggled for all of last season really, i know there was a lot of upheavals last season aswell.

A good solid start is so important

Can fault any of Eddie's signings so far so all positive

Hulsey
02/02/2007, 6:43 PM
Can fault any of Eddie's signings so far so all positive

Presume ya mean can't fault yeah ;)

superfrank
03/02/2007, 12:19 PM
I feel that O'Shea or Broderick will be able to make a good enoigh impression on the team if they get their chance. I would like to see another more experienced forward signed but I wouldn't be upset if we don't. I have faith that one of those two can do a good job.

connaman
05/02/2007, 2:57 PM
Must say I agree with superfrank about Broderick and O'Shea I saw them in the last few games of last season and they looked very useful hopefully they can carry on that form into this season but i do think a little bit of experience wouldn't go a miss if the going gets tough in some of the bigger games