PDA

View Full Version : San Marino V Republic uk tv

FarBeag
02/02/2007, 7:36 AM
Does anyone know if anywhere in London will be showing the game?

Bring Back Mick
02/02/2007, 8:18 AM
Captain Morgans - Greenford, Sudbury, Hayes, Brentford :ball:

paul_oshea
02/02/2007, 10:19 AM
farbeag ye live in enfield ye know loads of places. for a start the inn on the green. the fox will show it as its on rte. there are loads, the wishing well. anywhere round palmers green southgate. even kennedys in enfield will show it.

AidoM
02/02/2007, 10:56 AM
farbeag ye live in enfield ye know loads of places. for a start the inn on the green. the fox will show it as its on rte. there are loads, the wishing well. anywhere round palmers green southgate. even kennedys in enfield will show it.

Its on TV3 :eek: :o :p

paul_oshea
02/02/2007, 1:21 PM
ok sorry mr pedant, but what i mean is a pub with irish sky!!

i should have been clearer!!! ok im wrong i didnt know it was on tv3, but a pub with irish sky.

AidoM
02/02/2007, 4:03 PM
ok sorry mr pedant, but what i mean is a pub with irish sky!!

i should have been clearer!!! ok im wrong i didnt know it was on tv3, but a pub with irish sky.

In keeping with the tradition of foot.ie I was ensuring that members had correct information before approaching an establishment and making a fool of themselves :o asking the barman to put on the wrong channel :p :D

paul_oshea
02/02/2007, 4:26 PM
hehe! ok thank you for that. but i am well used to making a fool of myself :p :D

FarBeag
03/02/2007, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the info lads.Don't know any boozers around Enfield with the tv3 channel and i somehow don't expect Hughie to have it. Went to Fr Ted's in Kilburn for the Cyprus game and we all know how that game went. Might just give it another go though.

mypost
03/02/2007, 12:30 AM
After the incident in Italy, it surely raises a question mark over the San Marino-Ireland game, as it would be difficult to see it go ahead if all football in Italy is cancelled.

gally
05/02/2007, 7:43 PM
sky sports not showing it....

any ideas who might............

Closed Account 2
05/02/2007, 7:57 PM
Does anyone know anywhere in Central London / North West London / Watford that might show it ??

FarBeag
05/02/2007, 9:53 PM
Does anyone know anywhere in Central London / North West London / Watford that might show it ??

I know most of the irish pubs in Kilburn have tV3 for sure.I will probally hit Fr Ted's.

shakermaker1982
06/02/2007, 8:20 AM
sky sports had it in their listings pre xmas, the bloody robbers.

Tipp Townie
06/02/2007, 12:43 PM
A long shot, but if anyone has the means to record this game for me then PM me:)

A couple of my locals are showing the match but i have to be somewhere else on weds night :mad:

TheOwl
06/02/2007, 1:47 PM
I've just been talking to the head of British Eurosport (where I work) about them trying to get the rights for future Ireland away matches that are on TV 3.

He said they did put in a bid for the Cyprus match, but that the agency that deals with the rights turned their offer down, but he said he will look into getting the British rights for the Slovakia and Czech matches if nobody else takes them up.

hp123
06/02/2007, 5:23 PM
Anyone know of anywhere is Glasgow that will show the game?