PDA

View Full Version : Longford match

Cosmo
05/12/2002, 8:36 PM
We owe Longford a hiding on saturday - we dont deserve to lose against them 3 times in the one season. Theres a score to settle on saturday. WE WILL WIN.

Lets hope that there are some very hard - but sneaky to avoid getting a player sent off - tackles on spud murphy. Tackles like the one Mark Dempsey made on him in the 1st half in O2 park will do!! (which floored spud to the ground)

Our performances in the last 2 games have proved that were capable of staying up - if we play like that every week were simply too good to go down. Lets drag those sheep shaggers back into the relegation battle - as I said above we owe them one!!!

DrogMan
06/12/2002, 9:23 AM
We will win....we will win.....comon people work with me here.....
we will win....we will win....;)

Sean Drog
06/12/2002, 9:38 AM
We will win, we will win, we will win......We will win, we will win, we will win......We will win, we will win, we will win......We will win, we will win, we will win......We will win, we will win, we will win......We will win, we will win, we will win......We will win, we will win, we will win......:o

DrogMan
06/12/2002, 9:52 AM
there we go, see its not that hard.....we will win......

Macy
06/12/2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Daviddrog
we dont deserve to lose against them 3 times in the one season

Beg to differ, of course youse deserve it, you sh*t dublin suburb...... :cool:

We will win :D

Sean Drog
06/12/2002, 11:00 AM
Macy

Please try to avoid this stupid behaviour and stick to football, don't drop to a craptonians level it doesn't suit you.

Now a question for you, are your stewards still bully boys? do they deserve the bad press they have been receiving from message boards of visitng fans?

What are your injuries for tomorrow?

DruggyDrog
06/12/2002, 11:02 AM
We're not a sh*tty Dublin suburb, we're just a sh*tty town all on our own!

DrogMan
06/12/2002, 11:18 AM
Ok Macy you asked for it........Macy is a wa*ker, Macy is a wa*ker...dadada da........
Now please can you try talk about football for once, its been a while since i seen you post anything to do with football :confused:

Drogrough
06/12/2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Macy
Beg to differ, of course youse deserve it, you sh*t dublin suburb...... :cool:

We will win :D

All together now

You're goin' down with the students
down with the students

:D :D :D

Manc **** :eek:

Macy
06/12/2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Daviddrog
Lets drag those sheep shaggers back
So calling us sheep shaggers is sticking to football? You started it :p

Originally posted by Sean Drog
Now a question for you, are your stewards still bully boys? do they deserve the bad press they have been receiving from message boards of visitng fans?
Whilst the stewards do leave something to be desired, I think a lot of people are jumping on the bandwagon in this regard... Most of the time away fans have been up to no good - it's just the way the stewards have gone about it...... One example Dundalkkk were giving out about our stewards, when all they did was put a line between us and them - the monkey noises were about to cause a mill, but do you think they were on the board condeming the racists in their midst? No, it was shift the subject on to the stewarding.

On to football: We're actually coming off the back of two very good overall performances. We should've beat Bray 2-6 rather than go down 2-0 and played Rovers off the park the week before.... Lavine and Francis are due goals their performances warrant (starting on Saturday hopefully), unfortunately the last 4 games Lavine hasn't looked like he could finish his dinner, let alone score. (see how boring was that - and you want more of it?)

Originally posted by Drogman
Ok Macy you asked for it........Macy is a wa*ker, Macy is a wa*ker...dadada da........
Cutting edge, hurtful stuff :rolleyes:

DruggyDrog
06/12/2002, 11:46 AM
Longford are not the only team where the stewarding leaves a lot to be desired. Indeed, we don't have to look far ourselves to see a problem with stewarding.

Most EL clubs are in the same boat, and we as the fans see it 2 ways, people don't want to steward because they can't concentrate on the game, or those who do steward are only doing it to get in free.

Only those who actually have stewarded can complain, although I agree that a number of stewards around the country seem to think that the bib turns them into some sort of infallible law-maker.

Macy
06/12/2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by DruggyDrog
Only those who actually have stewarded can complain

Totally disagree - if we're trying to market the league and attract more fans then it's stuff like this that needs to be sorted.... They are supposed to be providing a service for the paying customer, i.e. us as fans...

Macy
06/12/2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Drogrough
down with the students

No surrender to the UCD!!!!

DrogMan
06/12/2002, 12:05 PM
At least we dont have that problem with the stewards as we dont have any to complain about!!! Only about 2 or 3 I ever see at our games :confused: