PDA

View Full Version : 2nd versus 6th - 4 points the difference

The Chief
05/12/2002, 11:02 AM
I would like to extend a hearty welcome back to the Cobh Supporters visiting Station Road, Newbridge this week-end!

I am fully expecting a very good game of football as the match down in Cobh was probably the best live match I have ever seen with both teams treating the fans to a game that had everything. Hopefully weather permitting the conditions will be good Saturday night and the teams can produce more of the same - the forecast is good.

There is a buzz about the County supporters for this match, they can't wait for it and alot of that is to do with the fact it is against Cobh Ramblers, I think the soccer fans in Kildare have great respect for Cobh's traditions.

I have to say that we are quietly confident of victory this week-end although we are by no means ****y, we are finally looking a solid outfit but alas we are still without our best striker - Philly Gorman. However Shay Zeller our right winger come striker has been playing well and our midfielder Ray Scully has been getting the all important winning goals.

Looking forward to meeting the Cobh travelling Support!

Visit the Kildare County FC fans forum at www.kildarecountyfc.com