PDA

View Full Version : Yet another winding up petition?

pineapple stu
30/01/2007, 12:25 PM
Was checking through the legal notices in the Irish Times today (looking for a different liquidation!) and saw a winding up petition against JRM Sports Limited who, if memory serves, trade as Limerick FC. To be heard towards the end of February.

Lim till i die
30/01/2007, 12:27 PM
Was checking through the legal notices in the Irish Times today (looking for a different liquidation!) and saw a winding up petition against JRM Sports Limited who, if memory serves, trade as Limerick FC. To be heard towards the end of February.

Given whats going on in High Court today please explain for someone with zero legal background :o

pineapple stu
30/01/2007, 12:29 PM
It's the same as Shels and Cork earlier in the year, from what I can see.

Mr A
30/01/2007, 1:36 PM
On the day you go to court to try and prove you were unfairly kicked out of the league that's probably not the news they were looking for!

Mr A
30/01/2007, 1:39 PM
Actually given the precedents, I think now that JRM have a winding up order they should be placed in the premier division, and possibly entered into European competition.

Lim till i die
30/01/2007, 1:51 PM
Actually given the precedents, I think now that JRM have a winding up order they should be placed in the premier division, and possibly entered into European competition.

He's a cute whoor that Drew :p

exiled_gufc_fan
30/01/2007, 1:59 PM
Clubs in Crisis (http://www.clubsincrisis.com) is not just an Irish thing!

monkey magic
31/01/2007, 9:44 AM
what happened with this case lads? has there been a ruling? have seen nothing in the papers...

John83
01/02/2007, 4:35 PM
PS says in the first post that it'll be heard at the end of the month. Early days yet monkey magic.