Out
David Breen (Waterford Utd)
Anthony Fennelly (Free)
Robert Brosnan (Waterford Utd)
Willie Bruton (Waterford Utd)
Packie Holden (Waterford Utd)
Dave Warren (Waterford Utd)
Kieran O'Reilly (Waterford Utd)

think ill be in the rsc this season to watch waterford get premoted with our players

don ramo
28/01/2007, 10:54 PM
lets follow waterford ramblers ill be buyin my season ticket tomorrow
its a disgrace that nobody has come in to replaace half the first team, the club needs money they threw everything at it last year and got notin, a gamble that they lost and now there strapped for cash, notin we can do about it were talkin two our three bad seasons :(

nismo
28/01/2007, 11:05 PM
only one person to blame for a walk out like this

don ramo
29/01/2007, 1:43 AM
well there is the chairman who gathered the finances to invest with the minimum impact on the clubs finances, there is the manager who got everone he wanted, and wouldnt pick the players he begged for, and there is the people of cobh who wouldnt come out and support there team, as far as i know everyone on this forum either holds a season ticket our comes to every game, our may miss one our two i've often asked friends to come, they came during the davie hill era but got sick of it shortly after it went wrong, and they wont come back untill there is progress made on the field, so if you want a few bad seasons great we can, but if each person who comes to a game can manage to get three our four of there friends to come with them that will triple the gates and help out the club, money has been invested wisely (2006)and it just wasnt enought hate to say it but it wasnt we need a bigger fan base to attract bigger players and get out of this bloody division

bellavistaman
29/01/2007, 1:46 AM
who is the one person to blame nismo??? and kieran o reilly has gone no where so get the facts the facts right, i dont think warren is officially gone and since when did we class fennelly as a rams player

rambler14
29/01/2007, 9:07 PM
Bellavistamans right Warren and O'Reilly havn't officially gone so lets ease our worries 4 the time being and class them as Ramblers players.
What about Dupuy didn't he say he was coming back to play for us this season?
If Hendo doesn't act fast were going to end up with the Youth team against Cork City on Feburary 17th in the Munster Senior Cup!

gael353
29/01/2007, 11:14 PM
Stands and ground improvements cost money lads, ye cant have an expensive team and expensive ground works at the same time. Rovers tried to do this years ago and they still havent got out to Tallaght yet.