PDA

View Full Version : Derry lose

Sean Drog
03/12/2002, 8:58 AM
A great result for the Drogs last night as Derry continue to drop their form - someone shoul remind them that the season didn't finish at the cup final. TYhey have one more gmae in hand against Cork City (good chance they'll lose this as well), hence we will be only 2 points behind them.

Did anyone else notice that we are only 3 points behind Longford and a win on Saturday will put us level.

We owe Longford for the two games we lost to them and lets face it the last time we played there we were robbed, I fully believe that the players will be very much up for this game and on friday night they proved what they are truly made of.

Drogs Forever

Sean

Drogrough
03/12/2002, 9:23 AM
Win the FAI Cup and relagated in the same seson :eek: Now when was the last time that happened :confused: :D

DrogMan
03/12/2002, 10:21 AM
Yeah it was good to them lose epecially that pr*ck Hutton being involved for the second goal :D

DrummerDrog
03/12/2002, 10:59 AM
... particularly as UCD & Bray both have to play Derry who now are going to have to go for it and will have to play full out in these games. Cork still chasing Europe so will be out to bear Derry on Sat.

And lets be honest ... we'd all settle for 8th place !!! Actually I think I'll attend a couple of the play-offs (as a neutral of course as we will be safe) ... it'd be a real rat race - we need to stay well clear of it

DUFC definitely are due at least a point from Longford after the 2 clashes this year ... and really deserve three. We need the lads to keep the head and not get involved in a kicking match with them (as we will also ned in Bray in a few weeks time).

Derry are definitely suffering rom that cup win ....

DruggyDrog
03/12/2002, 11:25 AM
to travel to Flancare on Saturday. We could easily repeat the numbers who flocked to the Showgrounds last year.

Think of the lift it would give the players if they saw and heard such a crowd behind them!!

WindmillWarrior
03/12/2002, 1:40 PM
Originally posted by DruggyDrog
to travel to Flancare on Saturday. We could easily repeat the numbers who flocked to the Showgrounds last year.

Think of the lift it would give the players if they saw and heard such a crowd behind them!!

Big game against Bogford alright. It would be bleedin deadly to claw them back especially after they got their 9 points back.

If we bring the same numbers that we brought the last time I'll be happy...

Macy
03/12/2002, 4:03 PM
Originally posted by Brendan
yeah and did anyone notice that they haven't won in their last seven games ? - since they beat us in fact.

Exactly - we're due a win, particularly as we've been playing well - we should've beat Bray 2-6....

:cool:

Bring it on smuggler boys...

DruggyDrog
03/12/2002, 4:08 PM
Smuggler Boys? Foot and Mouth? I think Mr Macy is mixing up Drogheda with a town further north affectionately known as Craptown. Where do we smuggle from? Where do we smuggle to? Navan! Gimme a break, Macy, and stop mixing up a town with the whole bleedin county.
Come up with a few better attempts at insults and then we'll listen!

Drogrough
03/12/2002, 4:24 PM
Druggy Drog easy on him :eek:

Ya see our Mr Macy is a Manc which, in evolutionary terms, ranks just above the dung beetle and the scouser :D

Macy
03/12/2002, 4:37 PM
Gimme a break, Macy, and stop mixing up a town with the whole bleedin county.

Yeah, well correct you own on that score - we're also a town, but that doesn't stop youse calling us sheep shaggers.... ;)

Originally posted by Drogrough
Ya see our Mr Macy is a Manc which, in evolutionary terms, ranks just above the dung beetle and the scouser
But still light years ahead of Backward Bolton - barter economy, staple diet of pies, the place where your mam's your sister - Urban Deliverance Country.... :D

DrogMan
03/12/2002, 4:38 PM
Aww poor Ms. Macy is gettin a slating.
Well serves you right ya manc nonce :p

Macy
03/12/2002, 4:45 PM
Originally posted by DrogMan
Aww poor Ms. Macy is gettin a slating.
Well serves you right ya manc nonce

I can take anything you bankrupt lot can throw at me....... Just trying to make things interesting ahead of Saturday, as it really is a no mark game for us..... :cool:

Drogrough
03/12/2002, 4:50 PM
But still light years ahead of Backward Bolton - barter economy, staple diet of pies, the place where your mam's your sister - Urban Deliverance Country.... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

We beat the scum 1-0 we beat the scum 2-1 can we play you every week?

:cool:

Macy
03/12/2002, 4:55 PM
We beat the scum 1-0 we beat the scum 2-1 can we play you every week?

LOL, you really think you numpties are our rivals.... :D

Xlex
03/12/2002, 5:09 PM
After Saturday's win, you will be one step closer to relegation and after relegation, suffer the threating bankruptcy which will have the likes of Athlone looking down on you... again

pconnor
03/12/2002, 5:29 PM
Stop all this Sheep shaggers sh*t towards Longford. It gets on my nerves when the Dubs sing it to us.

To be honest I'd rather shag a sheep than an AJH (ah jaysus howya!)

Still I hope we continue the good form. Three points would be excellent, not to drag Longford down but to push ourselves away from Bray and UCD. I hope to God UCD get relegated - they bring nothing to this league. No supporters, no athmosphere. At least when we play somebody like craptown ( i have to spit when I say that word), or Harps they bring a crowd. This contributes to the athmosphere and the takings at the gate.

Xlex
03/12/2002, 5:33 PM
As opposed to getting in financial trouble and barking when the league say they won't help you out... your a fu*king disgrace...

You'll spend all that cash and then beg the league to do your ground up to meet UEFA standards... eh... UCD won't be as big a drain on the league as ye will be...

WindmillWarrior
03/12/2002, 5:34 PM
Originally posted by Xlex
After Saturday's win, you will be one step closer to relegation and after relegation, suffer the threating bankruptcy which will have the likes of Athlone looking down on you... again

and bah!
Change that awful text colour - Ahhhhh my eyes, the goggles, they do nothing!

And anyway, who are you talking to? Macy or Drogs?

Tit!

Xlex
03/12/2002, 5:40 PM
Originally posted by WindmillWarrior
Tit!

well if I'm just that i'd have to say you've got boob's like an elephant's ears.

WindmillWarrior
03/12/2002, 5:41 PM
Originally posted by Xlex
As opposed to getting in financial trouble and barking when the league say they won't help you out... your a fu*king disgrace...

You'll spend all that cash and then beg the league to do your ground up to meet UEFA standards... eh... UCD won't be as big a drain on the league as ye will be...

Now, pconnor, do you see why we slag them so.

Btw I can't remember the last time I heard Dubs slagging us about shagging sheep! Usually what we get is 'maas ba staa ba' kinda stuff!

pconnor
03/12/2002, 5:46 PM
I'm not going to be drawn into a childish battle of words. I know and you know that the drogs have pedigree, abmition etc. when Longfords brief stay in the premier is over we will have more to worry about.

Fair weather supporters the lot of em!

WindmillWarrior
03/12/2002, 5:48 PM
and sheepshaggers to boot ;) :cool:

Xlex
03/12/2002, 5:52 PM
Originally posted by pconnor
I'm not going to be drawn into a childish battle of words. I know and you know that the drogs have pedigree, abmition etc. when Longfords brief stay in the premier is over we will have more to worry about

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my @ss.

pconnor
03/12/2002, 5:58 PM
.............that Longford supporters have a facination with sheep and arses.

I wonder!!!!!!:p

pconnor
03/12/2002, 6:01 PM
I've just noticed the amount of posts you have to this site.

You really should get out more, find a hobby. Skipping between here and the beastiality sites can't be good for you, you'll go blind!

Xlex
04/12/2002, 9:24 AM
I've just noticed the amount of posts you have to this site.

poconnor... daft as a brush....

Xlex.... 567 (1.06 posts per day)

poconnor... 11 (5.85 posts per day)

does that tell you ANYTHING???

and if on that basis I have no life try Éanna...:D

Drogrough
04/12/2002, 9:36 AM
Xlex.... 567 (1.06 posts per day)

poconnor... 11 (5.85 posts per day)

Suppose that beats counting sheep :eek:

Macy
04/12/2002, 11:09 AM
I know and you know that the drogs have pedigree, abmition etc
LOL, you forgot to mention No Money....... And o2 park is light years ahead of the flansiro, which just proves your ambition.....

DrogMan
04/12/2002, 11:13 AM
More like Flange park methinks :D

WindmillWarrior
04/12/2002, 11:26 AM
It looks more like a cheap legoland to me.
I'd say if you ever got a big crowd the place would fall down like......well, a pile of lego!

Xlex
04/12/2002, 11:30 AM
I suppose being from o2 park with its 5,000 seater grandstand would make any Flanciro regular blush...

DrogMan
04/12/2002, 12:00 PM
Well at least we'd get 5000 turning up to watch us, I mean who would want to watch Bogford play ;)

Macy
04/12/2002, 2:28 PM
Aw poor Drogrough, a "Mighty Boosh" rant on the Town MB has made him spit the dummy and now he's not coming out to play on Saturday...... FFS, Lighten up man - you're going to let the rant of one person put you off going for a pre-match pint with other Town fans? :confused:

Drogrough
04/12/2002, 2:41 PM
Sellafield is a sure subject with me. Football mbs are all about banter, but that kind of belongs in the gutter :mad:

Macy
04/12/2002, 2:46 PM
I actually agree (on this occasion) that a line might've been crossed, however the fact remains that Boosh is only one Town fan..... I mean, that's like me saying that I don't want to meet any Drogs fans after their disgraceful pitch invasion/ ref attack in the first flansiro game (when really I just don't want to meet you ;) )

Drogrough
04/12/2002, 3:55 PM
My rant was aim specifically at that ignorant pr*ck not at Longford, Longford Town FC or their supporters. I'll have a jar with anyone, even Manc W*nks :D

Macy
04/12/2002, 4:36 PM
I'll have a jar with anyone, even Manc W*nks :D

Unfortunately I won't with bolton numpties.... they talk funny ;)

Drogrough
04/12/2002, 4:46 PM
Originally posted by Macy
Unfortunately I won't with bolton numpties.... they talk funny ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: givin' it large :eek: :eek: :eek:

DruggyDrog
04/12/2002, 5:35 PM
I'm impressed with the level of comments being thrown at each other, even Macy has picked up the pace! I always have a good laugh with and at Bogford, and most of what they about our ground i've been saying for years. But I don't thing that the bankrupt thing can be thrown at us by yoursleves, because a little dickie bird says that the Longford finances need a serious injection too. its an unfortunate fact that our League will always have clubs battling for survival, so people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Might see yis in John Joe's on Saturday. Is Valentines still in existence?

Macy
05/12/2002, 9:55 AM
But I don't thing that the bankrupt thing can be thrown at us by yoursleves, because a little dickie bird says that the Longford finances need a serious injection too.

Yeah, we all saw that post on the Town MB...... prime suspects are you lot for spreading malicious rumours....... That is the only place that these rumours have been heard or spread.......

Drogrough
05/12/2002, 11:16 AM
Mybe MUFC PLC will throw ya a few crumbs :cool:

DruggyDrog
05/12/2002, 2:12 PM
That is the only place that these rumours have been heard or spread

Hate to burst your bubble Macy, but thats not the only place that its been heard, spread, or indeed seen. We live in a very small country, and important information can always leak out. I'm sure if you requested a copy of the audited accounts for your club you might be a little surprised!