PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Gerry Desmond

Peadar
10/07/2001, 2:48 PM
Hey Gerry did you get my mail with the postal address?
I'm bursting to see that programme.
Going to the Bohs game tomorrow night with 3 rolls of film.
Maybe you'll require Bohs shots someday!

Sláinte
Peadar O'Súilleabháin

Gerry Desmond
10/07/2001, 3:06 PM
Posted the magnum opus to your Dub address this morning, Peadar, so hopefully you'll have it tomorrow. Let me know what you thinks about the snaps etc. Thanks again for all the stuff. Will check out the spares for your brother, don't keep the unsold ones myself!
Gerry

Peadar
10/07/2001, 3:28 PM
Wouldn't doubt ya Gerry boy!

Cheers,
Peadar.

Gerry Desmond
10/07/2001, 3:57 PM
No worries, Peadar!
If I hadn't lost your address you'd have had it by now! Sorry for delay and best of luck with the Finland Expedition 2! :)
Gerry

Peadar
10/07/2001, 4:02 PM
I'm looking at the possibility of getting down to Tallinn for the Bohs return leg. It's only 1 hour 35 mins on the fast ferry from Helsinki. If I do pull it off I'll be checking out the standard of the programme ;)

Cheers,
Peadar.

James
10/07/2001, 4:06 PM
word of advice peadar
make sure you check out the availability & times and whether or not the ferry is booked out B4 hand due to some obscure local festival ( hey it happened to us remember!:D )

am starting to wonder about your loyalties also peadar.
we all know JC is a closet rovers fan and now you a Boez fan, please explain yourself

Peadar
10/07/2001, 4:15 PM
I know where the helicopter departs from!

The Bohs and myself are just friends!!!
In truth though James any positive promotion of the eL is fine by me and Bohs represent our best chance in Europe this season.
I will try to show an equal amount of support for Longford and $hels when the time comes.

Peadar.

James
10/07/2001, 4:21 PM
no fair play, you'd get to enjoy an away euro tie without the pressure of being directly involved. cant make the boez home game tomorrow but might try and makethe longford euro tie!
if anything else it's a guarenteed good ****-up

PS I'll call a pint for you tonight in Dennehys Cross if your not there your not there!

pete
10/07/2001, 4:36 PM
PS I'll call a pint for you tonight in Dennehys Cross if your not there your not there!

You can take the student out of the college but not the student out of James. ;):D

Gerry Desmond
12/07/2001, 12:52 PM
...was everyone posting on my FAO? :p
Gerry