PDA

View Full Version : Michael O'Leary Interview

pete
10/07/2001, 10:57 AM
Could anyone give me a breakdown on what he had to say in the match Programme last week?

Gerry Desmond
10/07/2001, 12:31 PM
Well, rebel, he spoke about his time at Cobh (!), how he got involved with City, becoming Chairman recently, how he sees his role, summer football, the Intertoto defeat, the Leicester link protest, the Leicester link benefits, possible pre-season friendlies, the club's youth policy, communication with the fans (lack of), the official website, why Cork (as a city) hasn't achieved more over the years and the club's ambitions for the season. I think there are still some progs available if you want to get one and read the full interview...
Gerry

pete
10/07/2001, 2:18 PM
Nice one Gerry hows about the answers? ;-)

Maybe just the 'Leicester link' for starters? or maybe someone just tell me what their impressions are versus Dunne etc...?

Gerry Desmond
10/07/2001, 2:48 PM
Sorry, rebel, didn't mean to come across smartassy. It's just that the interview runs to 2,000+ words and I was just giving you a synopsis. Also, if people are still interested in getting the prog, some are still available. Collectors item and all that in future years!
Probably better for other posters to give their impressions, rebel, as you ask, rather than me...
Slán tamall,
Gerry

pete
10/07/2001, 2:53 PM
Me just in sarcastic mood as work dragging on a bit today :(

Maybe a bucket of coffee will wake me up? ;) :rolleyes: Here goes nothing..... :p

Peadar
10/07/2001, 2:54 PM
I have a brother based in Glasgow who'd love one.
He's always telling people about Cork City FC and the programme would make his year.
Just let me know who to make the cheque out to and where to send it. If it's easier for you I could take a couple off your hands.

Sláinte
Peadar O'Súilleabháin