PDA

View Full Version : Celtic v Rangers tickets?

Irish Pride
22/01/2007, 11:28 PM
Hey,

Maybe this should be in the SPL thread, sorry if u have to move it. I'm heading over to Glasgow the weekend of the Celtic vs. Rangers match!!! I know tickets would be like golddust but i was wondering if anybody knows where would be the best place to try getting them????????

Is the match only for season ticket holders??????? do any go on general sale?

Cheers

jebus
23/01/2007, 11:23 AM
Hey,

Maybe this should be in the SPL thread, sorry if u have to move it. I'm heading over to Glasgow the weekend of the Celtic vs. Rangers match!!! I know tickets would be like golddust but i was wondering if anybody knows where would be the best place to try getting them????????

Is the match only for season ticket holders??????? do any go on general sale?

Cheers

My brother used to be a Celtic season ticket holder and he always had his tickets for the big games booked well in advance so I'd say you'll be out of luck in getting them to be honest

Docboy
23/01/2007, 1:50 PM
AFAIK even some of the season ticket holders don't get tickets as the Gers take such a big allocation.

I'd say you're ****ing in the wind pal.

RogerMilla
29/01/2007, 1:44 PM
irish pride your best bet is to be in the car park where the coaches come in from ireland , there is always a spare or two because fellas miss the coach or they have a bigger allocation , also i reckon you might get a ticket down the gallowgate in one of the bars before the game , its far from a lost cause.

Donegalcelt
30/01/2007, 9:40 PM
Get up early and there's alway loads of Irish in the Thistle and Marriott Hotels. If not, the bus park has loadsa Irish too. People also use the ticket office as a meeting point and there's sometimes ones on sale outside there too. You should be ok but give yourself good time

reder
06/02/2007, 3:04 PM
Have never attended a rangers v celtic game ever but from my vast experience of big derbies in the uk, you probably have a better bet of getting a ticket in the away end. If you go up to the away end and hang around there from about 1 hour before ko, you have the best chance of picking one up. Just wear no colours and you will be grand. I know people who have done this and got in at Man U v Liverpool, Everton v Liverpool, Arsenal v Spurs and Chelsea v Arsenal all this season.

Dodge
06/02/2007, 3:13 PM
It’s a little different for Celtic Rangers reder...