PDA

View Full Version : The state of the San Marino tickets!

citizenerased
19/01/2007, 9:31 AM
The state of them, they look cheap and fake..they look like vouchers for lyons tea bags..

Where is everyone sitting? Im in section E

NeilMcD
19/01/2007, 9:36 AM
Section E also

Collyontour
19/01/2007, 10:13 AM
I think everyone is in Section E or C, which is a pain because they're opposite corners of the ground.

Ash
19/01/2007, 10:23 AM
Section E for me :)

Sligo Hornet
19/01/2007, 10:30 AM
We're also in 'E'......although I expect we will be "where ever we want" in the ground!!:D

joe_barry80
19/01/2007, 10:46 AM
section e for me also. i agree with sligo hornet about being able roam where we want a bit like tolka. they probally have us seperated for tv reasons to make the ground look full. i'll doubt there be many locals there to watch their team get thumpt again.

casso36
19/01/2007, 10:48 AM
I got 2 tickets for TRIBUNA SUD COPERTA SETTORI F-G-H NO:17 & 18

Did anyone get tickets in same area or can you tell me how much i paid as have'nt a clue until start of next month when get credit card bill.

Sligo Hornet
19/01/2007, 10:57 AM

Did anyone get tickets in same area or can you tell me how much i paid as have'nt a clue until start of next month when get credit card bill.

I guess Eu22 per ticket........unless your in your own Corporate Box Casso!!;) ...............Don't you just luuuuuvvv those prawn sandwiches:D :D

joe_barry80
19/01/2007, 11:04 AM

Could be 22 but i've read people are offering 32 face value for some tickets here is the link http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=43594&page=3

casso36
19/01/2007, 11:13 AM
I guess Eu22 per ticket........unless your in your own Corporate Box Casso!!;) ...............Don't you just luuuuuvvv those prawn sandwiches

Tuna for me Sligo!!!:D

Hate them corporate boxes:D to Quiet!!!

casso36
19/01/2007, 11:14 AM
Could be 22 but i've read people are offering 32 face value for some tickets here is the link http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=43594&page=3

Thanks Joe!

Hope not €32.00 each because looks like i'll be stuck with them.:eek: :eek:

Reddladd
19/01/2007, 11:17 AM
You pay an extra €10 to have a roof over your head. €22 to sit in the open but leg it into the stand if it starts raining!

casso36
19/01/2007, 11:22 AM
You pay an extra €10 to have a roof over your head. €22 to sit in the open but leg it into the stand if it starts raining!

I'm afraid i be in bleeding New York Freezing the balls off myself!!!;) :D

Anyone know where i'll find a bar over there showing the game.

joe_barry80
19/01/2007, 11:28 AM
There is an Irish bar just off Time square I don't know the name(big help) but if your walking upwards from time square its on the right side bagel shop beside it. had a premier league games on. Setanta have more or less every game on they will do a deal with rte like they do for the GAA games. F**k it go to any pub with setanta and try your luck

casso36
19/01/2007, 11:34 AM
There is an Irish bar just off Time square I don't know the name(big help) but if your walking upwards from time square its on the right side bagel shop beside it. had a premier league games on. Setanta have more or less every game on they will do a deal with rte like they do for the GAA games. F**k it go to any pub with setanta and try your luck

Thats called THE Irish Bar (believe it or not) its beside the Sherathon hotel will try there, but thhink i tried there last year for Rugby game but no showing.

AidoM
19/01/2007, 11:34 AM
We're also in 'E'......although I expect we will be "where ever we want" in the ground!!

Haven't had time to check the tickets but I ordered for the uncovered stand (is that C or E??)

Wouldn't it be great to able to be where the suits who were ripped off for packages are :D :D :D

NY Hoop
19/01/2007, 11:41 AM
Thats called THE Irish Bar (believe it or not) its beside the Sherathon hotel will try there, but thhink i tried there last year for Rugby game but no showing.

Never heard of it. Is it new?

Loads of Irish bars over there will be showing the game. Be prepared to pay $20 though.

KOH

Ash
19/01/2007, 11:49 AM
My ticket is for Section E and cost €22.

MY mate applied to the FAI at the same time as me but got no reply.
He rang today and was told they had no record of his application, but
they had tickets available for €32.

As far as I can remember theres no actual price printed on the ticket.
Or not that I saw anyways, just had a quick glance at it when it arrived.

casso36
19/01/2007, 11:50 AM
Never heard of it. Is it new?

Loads of Irish bars over there will be showing the game. Be prepared to pay $20 though.

KOH

No its been there for the last 7 years, maybe it has changed names. Were staying in Quality hotel Times Square, Beside Pig & Whistle Bar, can you direct from there to bar that will be showing match.

AidoM
19/01/2007, 12:02 PM
I'm afraid i be in bleeding New York Freezing the balls off myself!!!;) :D

Anyone know where i'll find a bar over there showing the game.

Balls won't be freezing didn't the missus book it for t 2 of yous ;)

casso36
19/01/2007, 12:04 PM
Balls won't be freezing didn't the missus book it for t 2 of yous ;)

Believe me they will!!!:D

Schumi
19/01/2007, 12:07 PM
I'm in section C, looks like it's roofed on Google Earth.

pineapple stu
19/01/2007, 12:34 PM
Section E.

AidoM
19/01/2007, 12:39 PM
Section E (with some dodgy others :eek: )

Sligo Hornet
19/01/2007, 12:55 PM
I'm in section C, looks like it's roofed on Google Earth.

mmmmmm........Roof eh?.........smells like a Corporate Suit!!!!:D

citizenerased
19/01/2007, 1:04 PM
no price on the tickets...the sheltered tickets are €32. It looks like E is the place to be so...I have a spare E ticket if anyone wants it

NY Hoop
19/01/2007, 1:08 PM
No its been there for the last 7 years, maybe it has changed names. Were staying in Quality hotel Times Square, Beside Pig & Whistle Bar, can you direct from there to bar that will be showing match.

Let me know the current name if you can. Generally any bar in the Times Square area is a bit expensive.

The Kinsale will probably show the game. If you want cheap pints and pitchers go to Finnertys! Both listed below:

http://www.murphguide.com/irish.htm#Manhattan

KOH

casso36
19/01/2007, 1:16 PM
Let me know the current name if you can. Generally any bar in the Times Square area is a bit expensive.

The Kinsale will probably show the game. If you want cheap pints and pitchers go to Finnertys! Both listed below:

http://www.murphguide.com/irish.htm#Manhattan

KOH

Thanks A Mil NY!!,

You seem to have every pub covered there.

You'd think that after being there for last 7 years i'd know the name of the pub, but alas i can't remember (must stop drinking:D ) I'll try find out over the weekend when i ask the brother inlaw. I'll get back to you on this.

Thanks again!!

casso36
19/01/2007, 1:22 PM
Thanks A Mil NY!!,

You'd think that after being there for last 7 years i'd know the name of the pub, but alas i can't remember (must stop drinking:D ) I'll try find out over the weekend when i ask the brother inlaw. I'll get back to you on this.

Thanks again!!

NY,

Think you have it on the list.

The Irish Pub
839 7th Ave,
Between 53 & 54th street.

I'm nearly sure thats it.

Roys Rolls
19/01/2007, 1:58 PM
Thanks A Mil NY!!,

Thanks again!!

Try this too :D

http://www.livesoccertv.com/New-York-soccer-pubs.php

I hear that Nevada Smiths downtown on 3rd Ave is one of the best .....

Paulie
19/01/2007, 1:59 PM
We're in F,G,H at €32 a pop and not a suit in sight.

Saint Tom
19/01/2007, 2:22 PM
http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/europe/san_marino/serravalle_olimpico.shtml

going by the outline on the reverse of the tickets it appears that Block E is on the bottom right corner of the second picture. with F,G and H being the covered part of the same stand. good hanging spaces for flags by the looks of it

AidoM
19/01/2007, 2:34 PM
http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/europe/san_marino/serravalle_olimpico.shtml

going by the outline on the reverse of the tickets it appears that Block E is on the bottom right corner of the second picture. with F,G and H being the covered part of the same stand. good hanging spaces for flags by the looks of it

Noted as possible site for Foot.ie Banner :)

NY Hoop
19/01/2007, 3:10 PM
NY,

Think you have it on the list.

The Irish Pub
839 7th Ave,
Between 53 & 54th street.

I'm nearly sure thats it.

Ah yeah I didnt consider that to be near Times Square to be honest. One of my favourites when I lived there. Great spot but defo wont be showing the game there. Always been called The Irish Pub. Remember when they didnt even have tv's!

Keep the fcuk away from nevada's. They have even have some sad sap with the title Director of Football:rolleyes: Overpriced and full of morons drooling over english football. An embarrassment.

Loads of choices along 3rd ave as well.

You lived there for 7 years?

KOH

supasparx
19/01/2007, 5:57 PM
I'm in 32Euro seats section C covered.
Have 3 22Euro spares in E uncovered if anyone wants them!

casso36
22/01/2007, 10:23 AM
Ah yeah I didnt consider that to be near Times Square to be honest. One of my favourites when I lived there. Great spot but defo wont be showing the game there. Always been called The Irish Pub. Remember when they didnt even have tv's!

Keep the fcuk away from nevada's. They have even have some sad sap with the title Director of Football:rolleyes: Overpriced and full of morons drooling over english football. An embarrassment.

Loads of choices along 3rd ave as well.

You lived there for 7 years?

KOH

No NY,

Go over every year, once or twice. Was there for paddys day last year, Had the time of my life!! I just love the place. It's the only city i would ever move too,if i decided to leave Ireland.

Don't know what it is about the place! just has me hooked. Can't beat Boxers in greenwich village for brunch and you coctails all for $13.95 happy days!!!

And century 21 for the cheap designer wear, and looking at Ground Zero.

NY Hoop
22/01/2007, 3:29 PM
No NY,

Go over every year, once or twice. Was there for paddys day last year, Had the time of my life!! I just love the place. It's the only city i would ever move too,if i decided to leave Ireland.

Don't know what it is about the place! just has me hooked. Can't beat Boxers in greenwich village for brunch and you coctails all for $13.95 happy days!!!

And century 21 for the cheap designer wear, and looking at Ground Zero.

Dont know why you would want to look at a grave yard.

But I hear you. If you ever get a chance move there. You'll never regret it.

KOH

soylent green
22/01/2007, 5:04 PM
We're in F,G,H at €32 a pop .

Likewise. Doesn't seem to be allocated seating on the tickets.

Hibs4Ever
22/01/2007, 5:08 PM
Section E

casso36
22/01/2007, 8:20 PM
Dont know why you would want to look at a grave yard.

But I hear you. If you ever get a chance move there. You'll never regret it.

KOH

Its not the grave yard. Its the actual size of the area that was demolished thas gets me and that little church that survived it all and everything around it destroyed.

Was sitting at the bottom of them towers the Febuary before sept 11th having a ciggy and looking up at the height and syaing **** me their tall!!!
While the wife and sister inlaw went up top to see for themselves, i was too scared!!!!:eek:

If i ever win the lotto, thats where i'm heading and a nice pad opposite CENTRAL PARK (Obviously Euro Lotto):D

casso36
22/01/2007, 8:25 PM
Likewise. Doesn't seem to be allocated seating on the tickets.

Mine are for F-G-H And have number 17 and 18 on them. Are these the €32.00 tickets?

casso36
25/01/2007, 2:35 PM
Try this too :D

http://www.livesoccertv.com/New-York-soccer-pubs.php

I hear that Nevada Smiths downtown on 3rd Ave is one of the best .....

Thanks Roys!!

But heard to keep away for there!:D :D

citizenerased
25/01/2007, 2:50 PM
Mine are for F-G-H And have number 17 and 18 on them. Are these the €32.00 tickets?

yeah, 32 euro tickets

casso36
25/01/2007, 2:55 PM
yeah, 32 euro tickets

Thanks citi!!!!;)