Horgan bennet Murray murphy
o'donovan o'callaghan Gamble Kearney
------------doyle fenn

Team shortly?

................. Devine
Horgan ------ Murray ------
------ ------ Gamble Kearney
------ -------

With no immeadiate replacements could take a long time build up quality team again...

I think realistic that players will leave but too many in such short space time will be very hard to repair even if money available to spend on extra wages to attract players...

:(

Solution to the exodus?

Risteard
18/01/2007, 12:37 AM
Solution to the exodus?
More players.
Simple as.
If there's anything less than 3 arrivals before the season starts, the squad won't be able to challenge for Europe.
However, i'm optimistic.
Horgan staying is a big boost.

number16
18/01/2007, 12:46 AM
play your U21's-that's what why they're there

don ramo
18/01/2007, 1:58 AM
wheres john o flynn, i thought devine retired
same dilema here in cobh i think its 8 and counting of players gone in two months there is no solution, the leauge got to big, and the players who made it big moved to bigger things, so theres not much to choose from considering 4-5 team have already started to buy whats left to buy, dont think cork county football looks great for next year:(

pete
18/01/2007, 10:24 AM
Starting team at the moment looks like:

----------- Devine
Horgan Murray Bennet Kendrick
Woods O'Brien Gamble Kearney
----- O'Flynn O'Donovan

Bench: McNulty, Lordan, Softic, Behan

IF O'Flynn was fit for the season (slim chance given last 2 years) combined with Roy could be a lethal partnership.

Removing Benno & Roy with no ready replacements would rip the remaining team apart. Going to be difficult to refuse Reading if half decent bid comes in whereas at least no real attractive club bid for Roy so far.

Only1Rovers
26/01/2007, 4:04 PM
you think you have problems? At least your getting decent money for those that leave, and you wont be facing most of your team from last year this season wearing a Bohs jersey.