PDA

View Full Version : Pes6 El Of

Aaron
17/01/2007, 9:22 PM
I'm doing an option file for the eircom league for Pro Evolution 6. Anyone want to give me help by doing the stats? There is a converter that converts FM07 stats to Pro Ev stats, which i'll put the link up. If someone converts them then i'll put it into the game. Anyone?

Cosmo
18/01/2007, 6:24 PM
I'm doing an option file for the eircom league for Pro Evolution 6. Anyone want to give me help by doing the stats? There is a converter that converts FM07 stats to Pro Ev stats, which i'll put the link up. If someone converts them then i'll put it into the game. Anyone?

I ain't the most technically minded :D , but if ye can help me out with the techy bit ill help out with the drogs!!

That EL option was brilliant last season so will be looking forward to t his one too :)

Aaron
18/01/2007, 7:24 PM
http://verter.grinster.net/index.php

OK here is the link. All you have to do is for each player, put each stat from football manager to the respective slot and put in his position. Then press convert at the bottom of the page and it will convert the stats from FM to Pro Ev stats. Do you have FM07?

Cluba06
18/01/2007, 7:54 PM
il do the same with Dundalk!

TheBoss
18/01/2007, 8:28 PM
Does FM07 have the Irish players in EL abilities correct ?

DmanDmythDledge
18/01/2007, 8:47 PM
No, not even close.

Aaron
18/01/2007, 9:28 PM

No they are by no means justified at all but i'm still using it. I cant judge stats by myself.

Aaron
18/01/2007, 9:36 PM
Here is the list of players i want you to do. There may be players there that have left drogheda already but i'm having them in my game so do their stats aswell. Also i havnt transferred any players to teams because i want to gett all their profiles and stats done first. You will be doing Drogheda's squad from last season, including players who were out on loan. Dont worry about keepers, i'll do them because they dont convert using the converter with goalkeepers

Jason Gavin
Damian Lynch
Simon Webb
Derek Tyrrell
Graham Gartland
Stephen Grey
Sami Ristilla
Declan O'Brien
Eamon Zayed
Tony Grant
Glen Fitzpatrick
Gavin Whelan
Stephen Bradley
Shane Robinson
James Keddy
Brian Shelley
Paul Keegan
Shane Barrett
Mark Leech

Any players who have transferred to Drogheda i'll do myself. All you have to do is for each player, put their stats into the verter(link is above) and put in their position and what is their strongest foot and convert. Then could you putt all their stats that you converted in here. Just put their name with their stat name and stat underneath

e.g

Declan O'Brien

Attack 72
Defence 33
Stamina 68
etc
etc
etc

Aaron
18/01/2007, 9:41 PM
Just the same as above only with the Dundalk players. Same circi=umstances also with regards to players who have been released or who have been signed but are not on my list

Aidan Lynch
Shane Grimes
Paul Marney
Rob McAuley
Brian Kelly
Niall Hudson
Shane McCabe
Robbie Dunne
Keith Dunne
Philly Hughes
Ciaran Hughes
Andrew Duffy