PDA

View Full Version : Politics, Politics

Shed End John
28/11/2002, 3:58 PM
Fianna Fáil is changing its party emblem to a condom, because it supports inflation, halts production, protects p***s and gives you a sense of security while you're being screwed.

SÓC
01/12/2002, 10:58 PM
All of the above is true but at the same time we'd all be well and truely in the sh!t house with out them :)

dahamsta
02/12/2002, 7:41 AM
Old joke, naive sentiment.

adam

patsh
02/12/2002, 9:44 AM
Originally posted by Vetinari
Old joke, naive sentiment.

adam
supremely succint !!;)

Éanna
02/12/2002, 1:36 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
All of the above is true but at the same time we'd all be well and truely in the sh!t house with out them :)

I presume you´re taking the p¡ss?! :eek:

dahamsta
02/12/2002, 2:47 PM
Don't argue with the eFfeFfers Éanna. I don't have the energy...

adam

Éanna
02/12/2002, 2:49 PM
spoilsport :p I just didn´t know he was "one of them" and I wanted to make sure he was serious so as I could never talk to him again :eek: ;)

dahamsta
02/12/2002, 3:18 PM
I just didn´t know he was "one of them" and I wanted to make sure he was serious so as I could never talk to him again

<vetinari creates an "in coventry" group>

adam

Éanna
02/12/2002, 5:18 PM
:)

SÓC
03/12/2002, 4:06 PM
The post was there to take ****, not serious! Éanna your standards are slipping, took you far too long to even thing about ripping into me:)

As for the FF thing, well its know a career thing. In Law you need a politicial leaning if you want to earn any Euro other wise in get stuck in graveyards like Human Rights etc.

dahamsta
03/12/2002, 4:43 PM
As for the FF thing, well its know a career thing. In Law you need a politicial leaning if you want to earn any Euro other wise in get stuck in graveyards like Human Rights etc.

Works both ways though...

adam

Éanna
03/12/2002, 5:02 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
The post was there to take ****, not serious! Éanna your standards are slipping, took you far too long to even thing about ripping into me:)

Good thing there´s no corruption in the judicial system isn´t it :eek: :) SOCCFC, as if I´d dream of ripping into anyone- a calm, collected individual like me only loses the rag when I forget my tablets or see someone who´s initials are LM leaning on a dugout :)

The Money Man
04/12/2002, 12:02 AM
I seem to have missed this thread since its inception. Maybe the politics tag has turned me off until now. It amazes me though having read through all the submissions that a thread can generate so much mileage without any substance whatsoever. Although a right slagging match has been created, nobody has actually made any substantive point!

dahamsta
04/12/2002, 7:38 AM
What's your point MoneyMan?

heh

adam

The Money Man
04/12/2002, 3:53 PM
What's your point MoneyMan?

heh

adam

Just seems to be much ado about nothing really. Thats not to say that its not a bit of craic. But maybe if its designed to be a bit of craic, the thread should be called "Lets all have a good slag"!!! and not "Politics, Politics".

dahamsta
04/12/2002, 8:05 PM
Uh, did you read the first post Money Man? It was a joke? Hello?

adam

The Money Man
04/12/2002, 9:48 PM

adam

Okay, fair enough. I should have read all the posts before passing comment. Accepted. No need to get excited. Hello yourself by the way.

dahamsta
05/12/2002, 7:51 AM
Excited? Me?

eoinh
05/12/2002, 8:11 AM
Originally posted by The Money Man
Just seems to be much ado about nothing really. Thats not to say that its not a bit of craic. But maybe if its designed to be a bit of craic, the thread should be called "Lets all have a good slag"!!! and not "Politics, Politics".

Thats a silly thing to say, without a doubt! :D

Shed End John
05/12/2002, 10:28 AM

adam

Thank you, Vetinari. I named the thread "Politics, Politics" because the joke was at the expense of a political party, no other reason.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Éanna
05/12/2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Shed End John
the joke was at the expense of a political party.
That was a joke? :confused: :D

Shed End John
05/12/2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
That was a joke? :confused: :D

Oh sorry, maybe it should have been at the expense of a Spanish political party, you might have copped what I was on about then!:D

Murphy Out Now!!!

Éanna
05/12/2002, 11:13 AM
Fianna Fáil .......supports inflation, halts production, protects p***s and gives you a sense of security while you're being screwed.
No, it´s just that it´s all 100% true!

Shed End John
05/12/2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
No, it´s just that it´s all 100% true!

You don't say!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Murphy Out Now!!!

fosterdollar
05/12/2002, 2:16 PM
You don't say!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Murphy Out Now!!!

do you?:confused:

dahamsta
05/12/2002, 2:20 PM
That's a fair point actually. I should have said "alleged joke".

adam