PDA

View Full Version : Drogs

Xlex
28/11/2002, 12:34 PM
Sound bunch of Drogs...

The reason they had to close down their Board was because of some 'friendly advice' from someone in the club to Sean...

Now Sean isn't just a forum moderator, he was the official editor of the matchday program and the webmaster for an impressive Website at droghedarebels.com and then at the official Website Droghedaunited.ie (www.droghedaunited.ie) , however he was forced to close it down along with the forum. He has also resigned from being editor of the program... He never told anyone about the content of the advise and he stepped aside with tremendous dignity...

It's a sad day when a hugely pro-active supporter like himself is forced to take a back seat... Hopefully he will make a frequent appearance here!!!

DrogMan
28/11/2002, 1:12 PM
its a pity, thats why I'm here to get settled in for when the site closes up next week. I'm Drogman nice to meet you :D

Éanna
28/11/2002, 2:21 PM
welcome aboard. Sorry to see this blight of ridiculous censorship actions by club officials has extended :rolleyes:

Wolf777
02/12/2002, 7:35 PM
Sounds like a very strange reason to me, and sounds like anything but friendly (if true) I find it difficult to understand why anyone in the club would have anything to complain about after their one page site of four or five words had been replaced by the brilliant site they have now???? I am amazed.:confused: :confused: :confused: