PDA

View Full Version : Gunther on the radio

Hecko
27/11/2002, 6:53 PM
I just heard that Gunther will be on Newstalk 106 FM's (Dublin only) Eircom League programme between 8 and 9 tonight. I think someone put in a thread about the programme a couple of weeks ago and that you can get it on the internet as well...should be interesting

eoinh
27/11/2002, 9:48 PM
did anyone listen?:confused:

Hecko
28/11/2002, 9:32 AM
yeah

Basically according to Liam everything is grand, he won't make any excuses ... but a lot of decisions have gone against us and we ahven't had any luck away from home. He was asked about the banner and he said that it was all orchestrated "by a journalist who reports on basketball" !?!?!?!

Does anyone know what he means?

Éanna
28/11/2002, 9:36 AM
Originally posted by Hecko
Basically according to Liam everything is grand, he won't make any excuses ... but a lot of decisions have gone against us and we ahven't had any luck away from home.
Just for a second there I thought there was a huge change in policy- Liam not making excuses?! :eek: At least he was back to form straight away :rolleyes:

He was asked about the banner and he said that it was all orchestrated "by a journalist who reports on basketball" !?!?!?!

:rolleyes: :D And people think Stalin was paranoid :D :D

The Donie Forde
28/11/2002, 10:17 AM

He was asked about the banner and he said that it was all orchestrated "by a journalist who reports on basketball" !?!?!?!

A reference to a certain Mr McHale, one should think!

Donie

Éanna
28/11/2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by The Donie Forde
A reference to a certain Mr McHale, one should think!
Well then maybe we should get a basketball coach as our manager! because mchale seems to know a damn sight more about football than murphy does :rolleyes:

pete
28/11/2002, 11:05 AM
Feck, i knew there was something i meant to do last night!

Missed my chance to harras (i mean quiz ;) ) Liam with text messages.

:)

niamh
28/11/2002, 12:27 PM

"by a journalist who reports on basketball" !?!?!?!

:confused:

Éanna
28/11/2002, 1:26 PM
Originally posted by pete
Missed my chance to harras (i mean quiz ;) ) Liam with text messages.
No point in you orchestrating another vicious campaign against poor sensitive Liam, Pete. He´s got enough on his plate with only half of that powerhouse of public sentiment The Echo saying he´s the best manager anywhere ever :rolleyes:

James
28/11/2002, 2:07 PM

woohoo a job a last
pity the echo havent told me bout my new job yet

basketball though.. how bad might get an exclusive noel hartigan interview now that i've wanted for years

dalo
28/11/2002, 2:07 PM
yeah

Basically according to Liam everything is grand, he won't make any excuses ... but a lot of decisions have gone against us and we ahven't had any luck away from home. He was asked about the banner and he said that it was all orchestrated "by a journalist who reports on basketball" !?!?!?!

awful stuff really isn't it? liam should really do the honourable thing at the end of the season- he is only embarrassing himself

Éanna
28/11/2002, 2:10 PM
Originally posted by James
how bad might get an exclusive noel hartigan interview now that i've wanted for years
LOL :D