PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Football Manager Fans........

Irish Fan
16/01/2007, 3:38 PM
Please reply to Tazskools posts in the gaming section of these forums about Football Manager. He is currently doing a full update of our league to make it alot more realistic for us FM fans. He doesnt post in the main forum about it because he doesnt want this forum clogged up with Football Manager posts so please visit the Gaming forum of foot.ie. And remeber it only takes one minute for us to reply and help him out but behind the seeens he is doing all the hardwork on the editor of FM. Even if you not a Football Manager fan you CAN still help. Dont tell SI unvalue our league just let Taz revalue it!

Any help is most welcome
Cheers
Mark

Ps. Mods could you make this a sticky

Aaron
16/01/2007, 3:42 PM
Yep i also assist Tazskool and co in the db update. Its just basically updating everything wrong on the game with the EL, and some more so please reply and make this a better game than it already is

Tazskool
16/01/2007, 8:55 PM
I would just like to say you all have been so damn helpful so far.. and the BETA testing versions are working well...

My next step is to adjust players who may be over rated and under rated.. as you all will be aware this is the HARDEST thing to judge as you all have favourites and views on every player... so its a balanced view..

I have seen the list of top players in the league from last season.. so lets start with them.. Are they underrated in FM07 and how??

As it has been already stated I dont feel this section of the Forum is for FM so I am basically asking everything in the Gaming Threads...

Remember the more info I get the better the league data will be...

I am desperate to get hold of info, team lineups and logos for the 2 new teams.. the quicker I can get them info FM the quicker I can start working on a few editing files :)