PDA

View Full Version : Any news on new faces?

tippex
15/01/2007, 9:20 PM
Guys,

Anymore news on new faces coming in?
We are pretty short up front coould do with someone desperately....

Grasshopper 99
17/01/2007, 1:58 PM
Heard this a while ago and its coming back up, that Eamo could be coming back on Loan for the season as Drugs have to many forwards and it has pushed him down thw pecking order, would not say no to him, especially that he can get 20 goals a season.

superfrank
17/01/2007, 4:34 PM
Drugs
Mistake, I'm sure. ;)

Grasshopper 99
19/01/2007, 12:01 PM
Oh did i write that, defo a mistake, i apoligise, will have to change it some time, but not now. Has anyone heard anything else about possible new signings???

Hulsey
19/01/2007, 1:59 PM
Please say we dont bring back Zayed. He is pure lazy and was found out when he went to drogs. Isn't interested when he isn't guaranteed first team football and doesn't bother when he is. We'd be better off playing O'shea or Broderick because at least they'll give 100% at all times rather than when it suits.

Grasshopper 99
20/01/2007, 6:03 PM
True, he does not do much without the ball, but if you gets 20 goals a season out of him i wont say no to him and neither would most other people.

Hulsey
22/01/2007, 2:15 PM
Last season he didnt do much with it either and thats the problem. Waste of money if we take him back may as well spend that money we'd spend on his wages on cola bottles.

connaman
01/02/2007, 4:00 PM
Have to say I agree with you guys about Eamo being a lazy waste of space who doesn't show any interest in the game if he is not in the mood and looking at the way the younger players responded in the last few games of last season i would have more faith in them to show a bit of passion and fight when we need it.

Grey Boy
01/02/2007, 5:14 PM
Have to say I agree with you guys about Eamo being a lazy waste of space who doesn't show any interest in the game if he is not in the mood and looking at the way the younger players responded in the last few games of last season i would have more faith in them to show a bit of passion and fight when we need it.

Trust you had a good off season Connaman. Admittedly he's a lazy sod, but if he applied himself he's a wonderfully talented goal scorer. Pumping balls up to Franco is only going to achieve so much. I'd have him back in a heartbeat. I can't see him coming back though. He took an awful lot of flak from the crowd even after he had scored in some games.

Hulsey
01/02/2007, 10:12 PM
Trust you had a good off season Connaman. Admittedly he's a lazy sod, but if he applied himself he's a wonderfully talented goal scorer. Pumping balls up to Franco is only going to achieve so much. I'd have him back in a heartbeat. I can't see him coming back though. He took an awful lot of flak from the crowd even after he had scored in some games.

First of all your right, if he applied himself he has the potential to be even better than Jayo, but he doesn't have the drive unfortunately, none of his 2 loan deals (Crewe, Allesund) worked out, due to his lack of effort.
And like I've said before, he could score 2 or 3 a game and if he had the same attitude I'd still give him stick.