PDA

View Full Version : New programe editor

Trainee
15/01/2007, 3:59 PM
Galway United is delighted to announce that Cian O’Connell will be taking on the role as Official Match Programme Editor for the coming season.

Terry
15/01/2007, 4:02 PM
Excellent, should make for a cracking programme (no disrespect to the former editors) with what I read all last season in the advertiser.

JW.
15/01/2007, 4:07 PM
Best of luck to Cian - having a journalist as editor should ensure it to be among the best in the league. I'd be more than willing to help out if he's stuck for anything. Well done to the previous lads in charge - it's less than a thankless task in Division 1.
We should be aiming to sell around 500 programmes per game.

eamo1
16/01/2007, 7:16 AM
did excellent last season and really brought it on to another level.with paul gone now at least this coming season i wont have the mick taken out of me for missing home games like last season:) .i had thought of contributing to the program this year so if anyone has cians email address i would appreciate it,but i realise theres plenty of time yet.

Terry
16/01/2007, 10:06 AM
there is a link i believe on the article in the official website www.galwayunitedfc.ie

Patrick Dunne
16/01/2007, 12:02 PM
Yes, Terry - Cian's e-mail address is on the GUFC website.

We need more informed opinion based articles and well researched features for next years programme.

The standard of Premier Division programmes is much higher than that of the First Division (with some honourable exceptions).