PDA

View Full Version : Friday predictions??

Gary
26/11/2002, 11:37 AM
Firstly I think itll p*ss rain for the whole game, so a crowd of about 2000.

Ollie C to score for Shels.
Greg to score for us.

and a result of 1-1.

Badweather Fan
26/11/2002, 11:48 AM
Banner to be put up and taken down by nosey Noelle within miliseconds

Éanna
26/11/2002, 2:07 PM
Originally posted by GWA
result of 1-1.
I reckon either we´ll get an undeserved 2-0/2-1 win that murphy will gloat about for the rest of his life or we´ll get pasted with ollie scoring

dalo
26/11/2002, 2:18 PM
one nil to shels:mad:

sorry i would love to say 5-0 win to city (flynn 3, george and billy) and eanna to make a half time appearance and declare his support for gunther (his long lost father). myself, james and colm would sing a few verses of the Boys of fairhill and old Skibbereen in a display of comradeship. at the same time a number of pigs fly over Cork.

well I can dream

James
26/11/2002, 2:22 PM
well dalo anyone thats heard colm singing in longford wont last 30secs of that

*maybe the club could hold him in store for an emergancy evacuation proceedure in case it was ever needed.. that'd empty the gound real fast like boy..

anyway since when can guardaí (sp) fly?

Shed End John
26/11/2002, 3:41 PM
Originally posted by GWA
Firstly I think itll p*ss rain for the whole game,

Gotta agree with ya there. Reckon we might get 4500-5000 despite my beloved Munster playing at Muzzer (see ye all at the City game, though - where my loyalties really lie). Also reckon I jinxed the UCD game, so I'll say 2-0/3-1 to Shels and we can all celebrate a City win afterwards.

Murphy Out Now!!!

James
26/11/2002, 4:28 PM
prediction

rain, good crowd, circa 5k

result
cork city 0 murphy out banner 2 :)

murphy's going home
he's going home
he's going

lalalalala :)

Colm
26/11/2002, 4:28 PM
Originally posted by James
well dalo anyone thats heard colm singing in longford wont last 30secs of that

*maybe the club could hold him in store for an emergancy evacuation proceedure in case it was ever needed.. that'd empty the gound real fast like boy..
Oi you, I'm actually a very good singer.... when I'm sober.:D ;)

On the predictions for friday, can't say I'm too optimistic-
City 0-2 Shels
with Judas and Geoghan to score.:(

Real ale Madrid
26/11/2002, 4:33 PM
I think our bad defence will cost us and well lose 3-2. And I also thinks the game at Mussers'will affect the gate. Traffic chaos and the match will be delayed 15-20mins.
I hope im wrong about everything, which by my standings in predictions league are anything to go by i'll definitely be wrong

johnnydontgo
28/11/2002, 10:26 AM
course twill rain.

just like the finn harps game.

methinks Cork City 1 - 4 Shelbourne (at least)

We've lost to Pats and Rovers 4-1 so why not Shels? :mad:

couldn't get to the last two games, last one was rovers away.

if we concede an early goal tomorrow it would be nice to hear chants of "you don't know what you're doing"

haven't heard that in a while.

Éanna
28/11/2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by johnnydontgo
if we concede an early goal tomorrow it would be nice to hear chants of "you don't know what you're doing"
I reckon the only reason that hasn´t been sung more is because everyone knows it!!!!

niamh
28/11/2002, 12:05 PM
IS THEIR NO ONE WHO THINKS WE HAVE A CHANCE?

I'll be positive and say we might get something, but only if no one predicts it, everyone wears red and green socks (putting the left one of first), everyone sings every chant and Shelbourne get lost on the way and concede the match...

fonzi
28/11/2002, 12:08 PM
the dream result.
cork city 5-0 Shelbourne.
8''-O' Callaghan
12''-O' Callaghan
23''-O'Flynn
24''-O' Grady
57''-O' Halloran
59''-Cahill s/o

Ruairi
28/11/2002, 12:17 PM
I predictI'll be pished win lose or draw! :)

paudie
28/11/2002, 12:24 PM
Going purely on form anything other than a defeat will be a good result.

But you never know like the secoond half of the Bohs game the lads might put on a great show when we least expect it.

I'll go for a 2-1 win for city.

Éanna
28/11/2002, 1:24 PM
Originally posted by Ruairi
I predictI'll be pished win lose or draw! :)
there´s a big change. Do us a favour roar, give fenlon(midget), geoghan (thief/scumbag) and the bakers (pure l@ngers) plenty of abuse for me :D

patsh
28/11/2002, 2:20 PM
I confidently predict a win for City.
All the Murphy propaganda will have given the players a "siege mentality" and so on Friday they will "do it for Liam"......

Éanna
28/11/2002, 2:27 PM
Originally posted by oddboy
I confidently predict a win for City.
All the Murphy propaganda will have given the players a "siege mentality" and so on Friday they will "do it for Liam"......

i wonder just how many players would be up for doing that if it meant murphy staying on.

Ruairi
28/11/2002, 4:46 PM
Originally posted by Éanna

there´s a big change. Do us a favour roar, give fenlon(midget), geoghan (thief/scumbag) and the bakers (pure l@ngers) plenty of abuse for me :D

I might even have a Jameson or three for ya!:D

Gary
29/11/2002, 11:42 AM
Just remembered thay ahve sandwiches in the Gateway Fridays.

Nice wan.

Now that Gunther has guaranteed us a stylish victory tonight, we can really give it to him if we lose.

Éanna
29/11/2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Ruairi
I might even have a Jameson or three for ya!:D
Whats Jameson? :eek: :D