PDA

View Full Version : Any Hibs fans here?

fbtn
11/01/2007, 7:33 PM
If Hibs beat St Johnstone at the end of the month in the semis of the CIS Cup, they will play the final on Sunday March 18th.

I'd really love to go over for the weekend - get blathered on Paddys Day and go to the game on the Sunday and back on the Monday.

Anyone else interested on going if they make it through?

Hibs4Ever
11/01/2007, 7:51 PM
Already booked up :D :D

Am going to the semi against St Johnstone too

fbtn
11/01/2007, 8:06 PM
Already booked up :D :D

Am going to the semi against St Johnstone too

Sweet.

Having bother selling it to the Mrs. The way it is left is that if they win the semi I can head off for Paddys weekend. Her birthday is the weekend before.

Are you the Pats lad on Hibees Bounce?

Hibs4Ever
11/01/2007, 8:44 PM
Sweet.

Having bother selling it to the Mrs. The way it is left is that if they win the semi I can head off for Paddys weekend. Her birthday is the weekend before.

Are you the Pats lad on Hibees Bounce?

I am indeed ;)

Plus, incase Hibs don't make final, we've league match against St Mirren on 17th

Flights will be expensice after the semi. A fair few from our SC have booked flights already, we're staying in the Marriott Hotel

fbtn
11/01/2007, 10:22 PM
I am indeed ;)

Plus, incase Hibs don't make final, we've league match against St Mirren on 17th

Flights will be expensice after the semi. A fair few from our SC have booked flights already, we're staying in the Marriott Hotel

I know mate, will probably cost me a fortune. Nothing I can do all the same. I'll only get away if there is a final!

Plastic Paddy
12/01/2007, 9:09 PM
Are you the Pats lad on Hibees Bounce <Hibs4Ever>?

Hmmm. A Pats lad on the Hibees message board yet a Hibee here. Identity crisis or what, H4E? :rolleyes: ;)

:ball: PP

SligoBrewer
13/01/2007, 2:04 PM
i'd favour hibs over celtic any day of the week tbh..