PDA

View Full Version : Get lumped into Drogheda.... Fast !!!!

avvenalaf
10/01/2007, 12:00 AM
Mentioned here the other day that Drogheda were a great bet for the league at 4/1 with Paddy Power and was mis-informed by a 'friend' on here (hello Paddy Ladbroke) that they were 5/1 with The Lads. Emptied piggy bank onto Ladbroke counter today to discover that they were only 100/30. Filled bucket and headed for Power to find that my 4s were now 3s. Checked with Mr. Boyle who would only give 11/4 so returned and emptied bucket again on Ladbrokes counter and took 100/30. Then headed to Brodericks Travel and asked them to hold a cruise for me for next November.
Top striker back from injury, Dan Connor in goal, Ollie Cahill abd Stuart Byrne signed - what's there not to like????

sligoman
10/01/2007, 12:02 AM
Derry will win the league in my opinion. Drogheda don't have a good enough manager to win it.

Red4Eva
10/01/2007, 12:28 AM
Derry will win the league in my opinion. Drogheda don't have a good enough manager to win it.

i agree. dan connor's nothin special whatsoever, stuey byrne isn't that big of an addition considering they had quality players like keegan, bradley&whelan there already but fair enough on ollie cahill. 11/2 on drogs for setanta cup is better value but i dunno if they can do 2 in a row. best bet going in my opinon wud be cork at 6/4 to win their group in setanta cup.

avvenalaf
10/01/2007, 12:34 AM
You will find out how great a manager Stephen kenny was when you see how derry perform this year. Just won't be good enough and Fenlon will lose the head - especially when he sees that The Farmers Field is no better.

Dodge
10/01/2007, 1:06 AM
Drogs were 7/1 last week

avvenalaf
20/10/2007, 12:34 AM
Mentioned here the other day that Drogheda were a great bet for the league at 4/1 with Paddy Power and was mis-informed by a 'friend' on here (hello Paddy Ladbroke) that they were 5/1 with The Lads. Emptied piggy bank onto Ladbroke counter today to discover that they were only 100/30. Filled bucket and headed for Power to find that my 4s were now 3s. Checked with Mr. Boyle who would only give 11/4 so returned and emptied bucket again on Ladbrokes counter and took 100/30. Then headed to Brodericks Travel and asked them to hold a cruise for me for next November.
Top striker back from injury, Dan Connor in goal, Ollie Cahill abd Stuart Byrne signed - what's there not to like????

WEATHER IS HERE, WISH YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!