PDA

View Full Version : Phootball.com Virgin

Peadar
09/07/2001, 11:47 AM
Well I've finally got access to the phootball.com forum.

I've been away for a few weeks and will be going away again on Sunday until July 31st so basically I want to know what's been going on. Who's in, who's out all the usual off season stuff.

Did my pictures look good in the City v Celtic programme?
I'm sure the content was up to the usual fine standard we've come to expect from Mr Desmond and Mr Galvin.

I read a lot of good points from many of you on the various forums so why don't you lot get down of the ditch and pen a few lines to the editors. Even if it's just about the differnce in grass on the pitches of Dublin clubs and country clubs.

Rebel I'll be in Dalymount on Wednesday if you're going.
James I'm still waiting for my pint (Before you go to the states preferably)
Eanna I showed Johnny C a picture of you so he knows who you are!!!

Everyone else, this is our club and our league lets make it work.
This season is our return to the big time!
[I've just had two cans of Coke ;) ]

pete
09/07/2001, 12:15 PM
Barrys Tea,

Been thinking of going wednesday as Dalymount is just down the Road from me but couldn't commit myself to going last week.

Whats the story on tickets? Are there many left & is it the Main Stand or the "new" Des Kelly "stand" ? ;)

BTW just seen pics of MB match in the Phoenix park & they could have done with your expertise & trusty camera ;) :D

Peadar
09/07/2001, 12:41 PM
I've used my contacts in Bohs to source a ticket for myself but I don't know what the story with availability is.
You might try asking some of the lads on the eL MB or else I could ask Phil when he gets back from the South of France tonight.

You have my number anyway so give me a shout.
I don't think there'll be a problem giving cash at the stiles.

Cheers.
P.