PDA

View Full Version : Transfer budgets.....

Irish Fan
09/01/2007, 2:20 PM
I know this should be the gaming forum but its very hard to get answers in there. Just a few questions as our good friend Tazskool is redoing a new Eircom League patch for Football Manager 07 for us but he needs our help. Please discuss below. What genuinely should be transfer budget for your club?

All I can really comment on all club so i do the big four in Dublin are here is my view.
Use this as a template
Your Club:
Are they right for your club?
If not why?
How much or little money should they have?

The Dublin Four

Your Club: Bohs
Are they right for your club? No
If not why? The have now had the debts cleared and are receiving instalments of money since the sale of Dalymount.
How much or little money should they have? Well if what the papers are saying the should be getting millions from sale of there ground.

Myabe Bohs fans can give more info on them.

Your Club: St Patricks
Are they right for your club? Yes
If not why?
How much or little money should they have?

Your Club: Shamrock Rovers
If not why? Shamrock Rovers now have no debts so the red the start off on should be cleared.
How much or little money should they have? No much to spend on players but debts should be gone.

Your Club: Shelbourne
If not why? Because Shels are in financial mess so they should start off in debt like there are in real life
How much or little money should they have? None they should be in the red.

Any help is greatly welcome!

Thanks in advance

Irish Fan
09/01/2007, 4:10 PM
Anyone care to get the ball rolling on this?

pete
09/01/2007, 5:06 PM
LOI clubs have not spent much money on transfers in recent years. It mostly goes on siging on fees. The only clubs with any money would be Bohs & Drogs & do not think they have a transfer budget as such. Clubs more likely to have wage budget which can draw sign on fees from...