PDA

View Full Version : Big Money Rumour?

Red4Eva
09/01/2007, 12:21 AM
Has no1 heard this rumour or do people just not believe it??

Rovers1
09/01/2007, 12:25 AM
wat rumour?

SligoBrewer
09/01/2007, 8:08 AM
i just dont believe it tbh...
we'll find out tonite though if its true

Midgit
09/01/2007, 8:12 AM
I heard that Rumour a 2 months ago!
Is it the one about a man leaving 3million for Sligo Rovers in his will?

Only1Rovers
09/01/2007, 11:06 AM
3 million? jay-sus, it's nice to dream about it.

Only1Rovers
09/01/2007, 4:53 PM
please lets just pretend for a little while... What would you do with €3mill?? for the club that is?

The Stars
09/01/2007, 5:02 PM
build new stand at shed end,dressing rooms for astro pitch,and improve the current pitch.....but i dont think it is true.

SligoBrewer
09/01/2007, 5:10 PM
please lets just pretend for a little while... What would you do with €3mill?? for the club that is?

buy the brewry...
new shed.. all terraced..

Only1Rovers
09/01/2007, 5:22 PM
Sort out the pitch would have to be a priotiry, If the shed end is knocked, they must have plans for the new development there, how come no one has seen them? Before the new Tracey Ave. stand went up we were looking at artists/Architects impressions well in advance. I know there is talk of new changing rooms, conference area or corporate area, (dont agree with corporate area tho) going in at the shed end but are there plans or even suggestive plans?. Or was the shed just knocked because of the aspesdos in the roof?

SligoBrewer
09/01/2007, 5:24 PM
Sort out the pitch would have to be a priotiry, If the shed end is knocked, they must have plans for the new development there, how come no one has seen them? Before the new Tracey Ave. stand went up we were looking at artists/Architects impressions well in advance. I know there is talk of new changing rooms, conference area or corporate area, (dont agree with corporate area tho) going in at the shed end but are there plans or even suggestive plans?. Or was the shed just knocked because of the aspesdos in the roof?

no one was gonna get lung cancer from standing in de shed...:mad:

neutrino
10/01/2007, 5:45 PM
Or was the shed just knocked because of the aspesdos in the roof?

yip that the only reason was knocked. i think recent funding they got enabled them to do it cos costs fortune to dispose of that stuff. need to get a certificate to ensure it's done right.

Only1Rovers
10/01/2007, 5:50 PM
I saw JCB knock the shed, and it didn't look like it was doing anything special it just flattened it...

DonalE
10/01/2007, 5:58 PM
Yeah,looks like it was just flattened by a machine,did anyone see the men in the white suits removing the asbestos? Or should i say "asbestos".

avvenalaf
10/01/2007, 9:11 PM
The asbestos is long gone. Connor made a suit out of it before he went to Bohs. He'll need it there when they lose a few games.

Red4Eva
04/02/2007, 9:09 PM
heard this week that however much money was left to the club has been placed in a trust and the club get €50k a year. also the club are puttin up a tv gantry

sligobhoy67
04/02/2007, 9:52 PM
heard this week that however much money was left to the club has been placed in a trust and the club get €50k a year. also the club are puttin up a tv gantry

How much was left and does anyone know who left it - PM me if its overly P&C.

avvenalaf
04/02/2007, 10:31 PM
Oh, Jaysus, I wish the season would start and you guys had football to talk aboutr instead of fannying about with these ludicrous rumours. A supporter leaving 3m to Rovers?. Just think about it. Was he a shedhead?